Smyrna vs Oakland. Round 3

milo118

Ok. Here we go. Another tough opponent in Oakland. My Bulldogs will defintely be the underdog. It's gonna be a battle for sure. Got to protect the ball and execute on both sides to get the win. Toughest test that we will have had in the playoffs so far. We can't expect and shouldn't expect Oakland to give us any respect based on our last two games. I hope our young men can block the hype and emotion of the science hill game and work hard as if they haven't earned anything yet. Gonna have to be ten times more focused and prepared than last time these two teams faced off. We stalled late in the second half in the first match. Lets here what you think and WHY.

Edited by milo118

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarcasm? That a new flavor at Starbucks with those fancy holiday cups? We run that old, decrepit Wing-T that never wins any titles. Smyrna has that fancy Spread offense with a killer running game

Might have to call in a few favors so my beloved Patriots can keep it close

Your third sentence speaks a whole lot of truth...is this the year?

Sarcasm? That a new flavor at Starbucks with those fancy holiday cups? We run that old, decrepit Wing-T that never wins any titles. Smyrna has that fancy Spread offense with a killer running game

Might have to call in a few favors so my beloved Patriots can keep it close

I am sure all that is intended towards someone other than us Bulldog fans. We haven't ever said anything about the wing T not being effective. look how many times in the past few years that we have taken a beating from Riverdale. At the time they ran a pretty effective version of it themselves. Edited by milo118

I am sure all that is intended towards someone other than us Bulldog fans. We haven't ever said anything about the wing T not being effective. look how many times in the past few years that we have taken a beating from Riverdale. At the time they ran a pretty effective version of it themselves.

Just having some fun. Truth is, calling Oakland Wing-T is kind of misleading, there has been a few games this year where they are hardly in it

It doesn't matter what offense your Patriots run. We still have to line up and play assignment football. It's gonna be tough to do that. I know our boys are excited to play against Oakland again. Just hope they can stay off social media this week. Rumor has it that the week leading up to the Blackman game they were on Twitter and other forums making comments. Don't know if it was true. Maybe just tumors. This week needs to be workman like. Head down, stay focused and get prepared to do battle.

Edited by milo118