Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

CA is for real, they proved that to me last night with a very talented, disciplined and coached team. #1 cannot be covered at receiver and under center in short yardage situations he can stretch or go over the top to move the chains. They have the numbers on the sidelines to stay fresh and wear down any public 1A team. I wish I had something that could help you guys but I don't. This team is just too talented at the skill positions behind a line that the coach keeps fresh all game. They will just wear you down even if you manage keep it close for a half. Having said all that I say Go Kees you are us Public's , last hope to prevent a 2 Private schools showdown in Cookeville. At the same time I don't see any way to prevent it.

There is always a way!Can we find it?I don't know.This is a very talented GB team.We haven't played a great game yet and that's what it will take.

CA is for real, they proved that to me last night with a very talented, disciplined and coached team. #1 cannot be covered at receiver and under center in short yardage situations he can stretch or go over the top to move the chains. They have the numbers on the sidelines to stay fresh and wear down any public 1A team. I wish I had something that could help you guys but I don't. This team is just too talented at the skill positions behind a line that the coach keeps fresh all game. They will just wear you down even if you manage keep it close for a half. Having said all that I say Go Kees you are us Public's , last hope to prevent a 2 Private schools showdown in Cookeville. At the same time I don't see any way to prevent it.

GB has at least 1 player that CA can't cover as well, this one my combine for 200 points lol.

We welcome you CA fans to Cooper field Fri night!We are a small school that has been very fortunate as of late.We just had a new school built as a new field house,so I hope you like our facilities. The visitors side is very small compared to what you are used to and yes there will be pickups on the visitors side.This is just part of our home field.We have very small stands and people pay for those spots on the fence Some of the people are not very nice from the sounds of things.NOT ALL OF US ARE THAT WAY so please don't get a preconceived notion that we are.Just remember we are one of the smallest schools in 1A and our facilities show that.It is a great place to watch a game.So I hope you all have a good time.Be safe we will talk a little this week but we are by no means full of ourselves.

The Greenback receiver is a good player, but as an unbiased fan I'm telling you that Thompson for C.A is as good as I have ever seen at the 1A level.

I am going to agree and take it a step further, best receiver I have ever seen 1A or 2A . About Greenback visitor's side, CA when you arrive the stands fill up quick and there is no where to stand on the fences. First , the stands are built right on the fence, you will be looking directly down at your team on the sidelines, where the stands end, they will leave you just enough room to squeeze by a truck parked next to the stands. The pickup trucks will be backed up to the fence starting at the visitors stand all the way around the field. In each truck will be several GB fans shouting down at anyone that dares to manage to squeeze be two of the trucks. If you take a young person don't let them attemp that. Take that from experience from someone that took a freshman and she made the mistake of getting close to a truck Full of very aggressive , very intimidating fans. As everywhere 90 % of their fans are great but watch out for that 10 %. Not a nice place to be for a visitor with a family. Edited by pegleg