Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

From what I've seen these last 2 Fridays, Peabodys D is best in state!

Holding offenses of Union City and Dresden to only 6 combined 2nd half points.

Watch out NCS, they are just as good on D as they are O .

This team is loaded with play makers and Malone is unreal. I knew he could run and make something out of nothing with his legs but he was throwing lasers out there tonight. His accuracy is spot on, every pass is like its shot out of a canon. Just pure talent. By far best QB (player) on the field tonight!

From what I've seen these last 2 Fridays, Peabodys D is best in state!

Holding offenses of Union City and Dresden to only 6 combined 2nd half points.

Watch out NCS, they are just as good on D as they are O .

This team is loaded with play makers and Malone is unreal. I knew he could run and make something out of nothing with his legs but he was throwing lasers out there tonight. His accuracy is spot on, every pass is like its shot out of a canon. Just pure talent. By far best QB (player) on the field tonight!

Better hope he can throw under pressure, NCS will be in the backfield all night, trash talk with the Nashville posters this week and have fun with it but their defense is tough, not good but great athletes at every position! Big and fast! I don't think UC or Dresden defense is as good as what yall will see next week.

Trenton wins hands down. Region 7 will not be denied. Defense has been lights out the past 6 quarters. All respect to NCS, but Trenton is on a mission. Spending the last month on the road and knocking off state ranked opponents on the way. West TN 1A football is on another level this year imo.

Just some facts to throw out there. Peabody gave Milan a loss early in the year, which was put out in the 3rd round by Liberty (3A) last night in a tough game. Which in return Liberty has given losses to teams like Henry County(5A), which was put out in the 3rd round last night. Not saying that Trenton would do the same or be competitive in those classifications just some interesting points and things to talk about.

None the less good luck to both teams next Friday night. Hope both teams are 100%.

NCS hide ya kids, hide ya wife! Trenton is coming to town!

Trenton wins hands down. Region 7 will not be denied. Defense has been lights out the past 6 quarters. All respect to NCS, but Trenton is on a mission. Spending the last month on the road and knocking off state ranked opponents on the way. West TN 1A football is on another level this year imo.

Just some facts to throw out there. Peabody gave Milan a loss early in the year, which was put out in the 3rd round by Liberty (3A) last night in a tough game. Which in return Liberty has given losses to teams like Henry County(5A), which was put out in the 3rd round last night. Not saying that Trenton would do the same or be competitive in those classifications just some interesting points and things to talk about.

None the less good luck to both teams next Friday night. Hope both teams are 100%.

NCS hide ya kids, hide ya wife! Trenton is coming to town!

That's one way to look at it. But since we are talking "facts" let's look at the flip side. Trenton was lucky to pull out the win against Milan at the end of the game. We led the entire game until the last 42 secs. Huntingdung destroyed us. Both Trenton and Huntingdung were at full strength when they played Milan. From what I saw Huntingdung was clearly better than Trenton. NCS destroyed the Stanks. Just food for thought. Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I believe if ya watch highlights from last night Kendrick is shocking!!!At least 3 time Dresden shoulda coulda would had him!And he just tosses it for 30 on a tight rope!!!! Our line men arent big ,but that hasnt hurt us cause they are quick,disciplined and very well coached!I just dont see anyone outta the East staying with either PHS or NCS outta the 1st quarter at state!!!ROLL TIDE!!THE GOLDEN TRADITION

That's one way to look at it. But since we are talking "facts" let's look at the flip side. Trenton was lucky to pull out the win against Milan at the end of the game. We led the entire game until the last 42 secs. Huntingdung destroyed us. Both Trenton and Huntingdung were at full strength when they played Milan. From what I saw Huntingdung was clearly better than Trenton. NCS destroyed the Stanks. Just food for thought.

True! But wasn't Huntingdon pretty banged up? Just asking, making convo lol. I honestly don't have horse in this race. I never watched Milan nor Huntingdon. Just throwing out some numbers. No harm