Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

True! But wasn't Huntingdon pretty banged up? Just asking, making convo lol. I honestly don't have horse in this race. I never watched Milan nor Huntingdon. Just throwing out some numbers. No harm

In Huntingdons two losses they were without their two best off.players.and they both played def.poodle boy always got to have excuses for milan when they lose to 1a teams. Edited by horse

In Huntingdons two losses they were without their two best off.players.and they both played def.poodle boy always got to have excuses for milan when they lose to 1a teams.

horse couldnt be more right! Peabody got destroyed by Dresden,We had several issues first go round!!! Lokk at tye results when both squads were at full strength!!! We are 1 a schools so yes a player or 2 can make the world of difference fellas!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!

This will be the best qb ncs has faced.Malone doesn't need time to think.He just reacts to what's in front of him.ncs secondary better play a lot better than they did last night.Trenton has more than just Malone.

Postseason comments from me: I have to agree with Horse. If Huntingdon would have been "full" strength, that game is a lot closer. I believe Peabody will be able to get it done in Nashville, but you would be foolish to think the NCS recruits won't play a factor. They consistently have good teams and this should be a heck of a game to watch.

Can Malone scramble and throw ? Answer is yes. That is what makes him so dangerous you don't know if he going to throw or tuck and run or hand off. Just when you think he is going to run he passes the ball defenses worst nightmare. Did I mention he is probably the fastest player on the field most nights ROLLLL TIIIIDE

Can Malone scramble and throw ? Answer is yes. That is what makes him so dangerous you don't know if he going to throw or tuck and run or hand off. Just when you think he is going to run he passes the ball defenses worst nightmare. Did I mention he is probably the fastest player on the field most nights ROLLLL TIIIIDE

Actually most people don't realize this but Brandon Johnson is faster than Malone. Malone is quicker and more elusive.