Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

# 54 T/302 LBS #79 NG /301 LBS

# 70 T 296LBS # 35 RB 242 LBS THERES A FEW!!!!!!! NO MATTER THOUGH CAUSE ROLL TIDE

#54 weighs about 285. He has been at NCS since 8th grade. When he first came, he was skinny as a rail. I was questioning why our coaches put him at lineman. He lives about 5 minutes away from the school...with traffic. Good ole hard work, lifting, and a whole lot of eating got him to be the big man he is today. #79 doesn't weight 300. His parents graduated from NCS. Btw he doesn't even start yet. Good luck next year with him. #70 weighs 260. He's never played football in his life until this year, and has seen the field in maybe 3 plays this year. #56 came to NCS in 7th grade, and originally quit football for a few days because he was unsure. Hard work has gotten these men where they are.

• 5 weeks later...

Ok I've kept my mouth shut long enough. You are on here as a fan of and representing a school call Nashville Christian School but your behavior is anything but Christian. Do any of you other NCS fans know this guy and do you approve of his behavior on here ? If not why don't you call him out on it ?

You guys laid a egg or shall I say we stomped your arse.    Typical Liberal response. Can a Christian talk crap like you country Lib Tards. the answer is Yes. I will talk as much as you guys talk crap.  Well I guess you guys did not hold up your side of the game, Your team was weak and did not want to ball after half time. LOSERS