Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

I was going to wait till Thursday aka gobble day. If it was a even kill game . Who do you honestly think would win ? Eli is blanketed, serg. Blanketed, and Gold hobbled or not he ain't getting off on trezevant. Now if Trez come out and can either drive for 2 scores or 3 and out tca, and quick Hitt go up 2 scores it's over and you now it, crowd quiet maybe next year. I'm just telling you how it's going to be b 8pm fri.

Universal, you are one of the dumbest and most classless posters I have ever seen. I don't think you are from Trez. I think you are someone who used to post and came back in under another name. Very classless calling out kids by name and criticizing them. TCA posters have given Trez a lot of respect. I've watched film on Trez and I feel real good about TCA's chances. Take your fake broken English somewhere else and troll. I don't think the Trez posters appreciate your comments either. They have been respectful as well. You sound like a twelve year old kid!

Universal, you are one of the dumbest and most classless posters I have ever seen. I don't think you are from Trez. I think you are someone who used to post and came back in under another name. Very classless calling out kids by name and criticizing them. TCA posters have given Trez a lot of respect. I've watched film on Trez and I feel real good about TCA's chances. Take your fake broken English somewhere else and troll. I don't think the Trez posters appreciate your comments either. They have been respectful as well. You sound like a twelve year old kid!

Drunk in my opinion

TCA pls pls pls beat these arrogant jokers,Run that lolly pop of a QB yall got down their throat!!!! Yep Goldsmiths soft as Charmin,filled with rocks and boulders !!!!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!! And fyi only trolling casue of the amount of respect TCA earned from me in the playoffs last year!!! Class act ,kids ,coaches and fans !!! ROLL TIDE

Edited by peabodypride