Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

"Too bad you don't have a clue". Then a novel basically stating what I said?

If you and a couple others weren't so condescending at times I don't think you would get near the feedback that you do. As they say though, you can be a somebody on a message board if all else fails.

Listen, I'm glad you've found a home surrounded by good people that are good to you. Maybe chill on some of the smart comments a little and your other life on here won't draw so much heat.

I love TCA and miss the whole high school sports thing bad, but you guys jump on anybody that doesn't agree with your opinion, which is what a message board is by the way

Good luck to you guys, I'm gonna make a few basketball games because I agree that this years TCA team could be special and I love the game of HS Bball

Remember, no harm intended but you guys take this way too seriously imo

Did your daughter play BB at TCA?

Several people are busting the chops of TCA claiming that we are a one man team on this message board. What I fail to understand is why they are not busting chops on Trezevent? Trezevent's #5 has 65.7% of the rushing offense for the Bears. That number is very close to the numbers posted by TCA's #7. When you look at rushing and receiving, the Bears #5 is at 52.8% and TCA's #7 is at 55.8%. Those numbers are very close and comparable, yet nobody seems to think Trezevent is a one man band.

Why is this? Could it be bias against a private school and it's star athlete? Me thinks that may have something to do with it.

A key element of your statement was not based on FACTS. Thus, while I am a homer (that is what I am paid to be and proud of it) you are wrong. I don't mind drawing some heat either. Without some HEAT, the world would be a rather boring place. I will always come at you with the facts as I see them. Like my opinion or not, I am not going any where any time soon.

Haha. Ok. Boy you cleared that all up..

I'm not guessing. You said you might catch a few BB games so I thought your daughter might have played since you seem to enjoy the game. Boys are struggling but it's early and the football boys have only practiced 3 days. Should be much better in a couple of weeks.

With the success you guys have had in football that's been a common occurrence for you over the last few years. Look forward to seeing you at the peak. Could be special this year