PA TAKING A LEAVE OF ABSENCE FROM #BIGBOYFOOTBALL

PassiveAggressive

He is all about #BIGBOYFOOTBALL until his big boys are - what does he say - in the moth balls?

I expected nothing less from him.

#LOP = LEGION OF POUTERS

he's heartbroken, he thought this was the year. Sometimes sports does that to us. I know how he's feeling. It was a frustrating loss. I'm sure he will root for Rhea Co, I bet he'll even watch it online. He's just grieving. He'll be back to talking that cash money trash in no time.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD MORNIN ERRBODY AND I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR MY RANT...SAY WHAT YOU WANT EAGLES....IF YOU GO UP TO DOLLYWOOD WITH DEM BUTTFINGERZ YOU WILL BE OUT AGAIN AND NON OF YOUR TRICKS WILL HELP...THAT QB CAN THROW MORE THAN 10 YDS. DOWN THE FIELD AND EXPLOIT THOSE OBVIOUS MISMATCHES...AND THEY GOT SOME GUYS THAT WILL HAWK YOUR HARLEYS DOWN TOO...THIS WILL BE A SHOOTOUT AND I DON'T SEE THEM STOPPING THE RUN OR YOU STOPPING THE PASS..HECK YOU COULDN'T CAPITALIZE ON THE DUCK DYNASTY IN HOOTERVILLE...OUR DEFENSE IS THE BEST YOU HAVE FACED THUS FAR AND IT WILL BE ABOUT THE OFFENSE IN THIS NEXT MATCHUP...YOU CAN'T PLAY LIKE YOU DID AT OOLTEWAH AND EXPECT TO WIN...THEY HAVE A BETTER OFFENSE AND WILL CAPITALIZE ON THOSE OKRA SLICK HANDS...JUST SAYN..

DON'T TELL PA THAT THIS DEEP IN THE PLAYOFFS YOU WILL SURVIVE ANOTHER ROUND OF FOOTBALL PLAYING WITH OLIVE OIL AND SHORTENING ON YOUR FINGERZ..UNLESS THE OTHER TEAMS OFFENSE IS AS INEPT AS THE OWLS WAS... DON'T SEE IT...IF THEY WATCH THE FILM THEY WILL SEE THAT THE BALL WAS DROPPED MORE THAN REPORTED...I HOPE THE COACH SEES THIS POST SO HE CAN DARE THAT OFFENSE NOT TO DROP THAT BALL...BUT YOU WON'T FACE ANOTHER FRONT SEVEN LIKE THAT.. 

OK GO UP TO DOLLYWOOD WITH 9 STICKS OF BUTTA ON YOUR FINGERZ AND BLOW THAT GAME AND TELL ME HOW IT FEELS!!

Friday night was not our typical game and you know it. #11 was 15% at best and did his job as decoy. We had others playing injured. We had kids plugged in to stop the leaks everywhere. When your team isn't 100% healthy then you have to pull out the old coaching book of tricks and hope for the best. And guess what? It worked.

I gave your team props. They fought hard. Now quit being butt sore.

16 hours. The board record for "shortest leave of absence."

#stillrelevant

JUST KEEP YOUR BUTTAFINGERZ CROSSED BUDDY...YOU ARE PICKED TO BEAT DOLLYWOOD..JUST HOLD ON TO THE BALL....AND FOR THAT YOU BUTTAFINGERBEAGLE PA IS BACK!! IF YOU LET DOLLYWOOD BEAT YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR GREASY HANDS YOU WON'T HEAR THE END OF IT!! #LOP NOW GO GET SOME SOAPY CLOROXY WATER AND SOAK THE EAGLES HANDS IN IT...#LOP