South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

That man that keeps Griders balls dry now needs to put him some sticky spray on his pass catcher gloves. Ive seen that Holland boy throw him a ball and he drops them on the ground. Those balls need to not hit the ground. You think im joking but im not.

It's inevitable. The balls will hit the ground in time regardless. Maybe that famous guy Michael Jordan will talk to that Hanes man about giving Grider something to hold his balls better. As long as that Under Armor man doesn't get mad.

Easy solution...change schools

This is a bunch of mess. That Wilson man and Grider said it would cost over $4 thousand too let those boys play work our boys. Are you joking? If Grider is paying that much money for a durn football uniform he is getting ripped off. No wonder he charges more to get into his stadium. I garuntee you we could have had eight more boys on our team. Now that durn Webb man is going to get them. You think im joking but im

This is a bunch of mess. That Wilson man and Grider said it would cost over $4 thousand too let those boys play work our boys. Are you joking? If Grider is paying that much money for a durn football uniform he is getting ripped off. No wonder he charges more to get into his stadium. I garuntee you we could have had eight more boys on our team. Now that durn Webb man is going to get them. You think im joking but im

Old Pirate says it is sad some parents force their youngons to go to Richard Hardy. Those with football interest should transfer & experience high school football at a much greater level than any available @ Lookout Valley. Talk about misguided adults......unbelievable, must be some skillet slingers wearing the pants and toting a huge skillet! You coacht fellers knowds OP ain't jest the confused skillet head neither! Edited by OLD PIRATE

All 3 schools in the county rejected the proposal for Richard Hardy to play. Cost and liability were the factors from what I read. I hate it for the kids but I understand the reasoning for the schools deciding against it.

I garuntee you Jasperlites should have just took more money from the little fellars and Spencer for these boys. It wasnt a problem to do it to tithe the SOS. You think im joking but im not.