Who hates having the Super 32?

riverrat

Not that anyone asked me but...  

Make all the class sizes the same give or take one.  5 or 6 classes makes no difference to me  I am ok with teams playing up.  

The only thing I liked about it was EQUAL region sizes.  I do not like 5 team regions when there are 9 team regions in the same class.  Make every district between 6-8, NO 4-5 or 9-10 team regions.  Don't give me the travel excuse please.

Let's avoid the Public v. private debate.  I just don't care.

Not that anyone asked me but...

Make all the class sizes the same give or take one. 5 or 6 classes makes no difference to me I am ok with teams playing up.

The only thing I liked about it was EQUAL region sizes. I do not like 5 team regions when there are 9 team regions in the same class. Make every district between 6-8, NO 4-5 or 9-10 team regions. Don't give me the travel excuse please.

Let's avoid the Public v. private debate. I just don't care.

ðŸ‘

Sad thing is the title SUPER. Nothing super about all the teams in the top 32.

I agree. Name has to go. But as far as all of 6a getting in the playoffs. I don't care either way. I hate it for schools to have to spend money that they don't have. We (Smyrna) had to leave our band at home for the trip to Science Hill due to cost of charter buses. But an argument could be made that later in the playoffs you will have to pony up and travel anyway. So at some point in time that will be an issue regardless. Then their is the argument about a 1-9 or 0-10 6A team playing in the playoffs while a 6-4 5A team doesn't qualify. Then apply to move up. And hopefully a 6A team wants to move down. What would happen if a school that should be 6A team decided to play down and dominated for while? What kind of stink would that cause?

Edited by milo118

I agree. Name has to go. But as far as all of 6a getting in the playoffs. I don't care either way. I hate it for schools to have to spend money that they don't have. We (Smyrna) had to leave our band at home for the trip to Science Hill due to cost of charter buses. But an argument could be made that later in the playoffs you will have to pony up and travel anyway. So at some point in time that will be an issue regardless. Then their is the argument about a 1-9 or 0-10 6A team playing in the playoffs while a 6-4 5A team doesn't qualify. Then apply to move up. And hopefully a 6A team wants to move down. What would happen if a school that should be 6A team decided to play down and dominated for while? What kind of stink would that cause?

Boy wouldn't that be interesting .... Probably get rid of the " Super 32 " real quick !!  :mrgreen:

Sure all the Rutherford county ppl would let love that but I doubt it happens

Lol. The idea of that being mentioned makes me laugh. As if Maryville would ever consider moving down. And for the record not all of us want that to happen. Most of us could care less matter of fact. I want them to stay. And any coach worth anything will tell you they want them to stay as well. To include the Rutherford county coaches.

Edited by milo118