Would Woodmore come to McNairy?

Macnarry

An obvious candidate to replace Chad Hodge would be Adamsville's Coach Woodmore. Would he move across the county to coach the rival Bobcats?

The last time that McNairy Central hired a former AHS coach worked out pretty well for the Bobcats. Tommy Browder was the first coach to ever win big at Adamsville before he left for Hardin County.

Woodmore would definitely pump some confidence into a program that could use it.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just send the boys on over to aville since they compete for gold balls every year instead of taking away from their staff. Makes more since. If you can't beat them.....steal from them, I mean join them!

Why even bother! So many coaches in our bleachers anyways! Save the money! We would just fire him in a couple years anyway

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

The problem is they won't let the coach coach. Too many chiefs not enough Indians. Y'all have some great kids just need a program they can believe in. Last coach was a bad example

I agree. And I'm sure that anybody that ever played for Browder would agree as well. Everytime he comes around, you will always see former players flocking to him. It says a lot about who he is and the impact he has on the guys that play for him! How could there ever be a better choice? He's been there and done that already. For those that post the negativity about him, their kids wasnt good enough to play for him or it could be that if he returns they know they will lose their control over the program. They are the reason why we are at current state.

Crazy how the boosters are the ones that wants to do the hiring. I think the perfect search committe is the following:

school board person, AD, one booster who knows what they're talking about, and a assistant coach that is not willing to take the HC vacancy. If I was an AD, I wouldn't mind letting players be on the search committee, but that's baseball and not football.

Crazy how the boosters are the ones that wants to do the hiring. I think the perfect search committe is the following:

school board person, AD, one booster who knows what they're talking about, and a assistant coach that is not willing to take the HC vacancy. If I was an AD, I wouldn't mind letting players be on the search committee, but that's baseball and not football.

Director of Schools, Principal, and AD...school boards are for policy and budget only, way too much of the "good ole boy" system or popularity contest if you go beyond those three.