I know 2015 is still happening but...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Pitt in the east. The usuals in the west. Union city, Wayne co, Dresden, Huntingdon? (They lose most of their line). I'm a homer but trousdale will be in the mix. They'll be 9-1 or 10-0 going into the playoffs. The two semi teams this year (ncs & Trenton) should be down somewhat next year

NCS will have to answer questions in regards to the lines, beyond that they will loaded. I'd say 9-1 may be a good assumption, but I don't think 10-0 is in the cards for TC. If they put 56 and 76 on one side and run behind them, they won't be stopped. Don't sleep on NCS buttspank. You will be shocked.

I promise I'm not overlooking ncs. I know there is plenty of ammo left on the sideline that will step up next year. My point is bituli and McGraw can't be replaced. They are just that good. My son was qb at east Robertson when we got slaughtered by ncs freshman group in jr high last year. We moved back to my home town trousdale two months later. My son is just glad to be playing for a winning program now. TC returns nine starters both ways and our d1 kid is going to play again this year. He will be a jr next year. No exaggerating when I say he is built like bituli. He will stand out when you see the team. He is a man! All I'm getting at is we will be much more competitive with you next year. I can see us both sitting at 9-0 next year when we play if in fact the schedule is the same. It should make for a very fun season. Believe it when I say I am pulling for ncs in the championship as are most of us TC fans

You are probably right but in fairness their good backs will have trouble when you lose the big guys up front blocking.

Call me crazy, but I don't see us losing our o-line as a huge deal to overcome.  Our d-line will hurt more from graduation than on offense.  Those guys were big and all but in the offense we run, they can be replaced. 

As for next year - I think Huntingdon will be very good again if they can stay healthy.  UC is always a lock to make a deep run and I agree with you that Dresden is #1.

Those three teams will be the best three in West Tennessee (A) in my opinion.

Call me crazy, but I don't see us losing our o-line as a huge deal to overcome. Our d-line will hurt more from graduation than on offense. Those guys were big and all but in the offense we run, they can be replaced.

As for next year - I think Huntingdon will be very good again if they can stay healthy. UC is always a lock to make a deep run and I agree with you that Dresden is #1.

Those three teams will be the best three in West Tennessee (A) in my opinion.

I still find it hard to believe Trousdale folks pulling for a private school!Some of the old timers would run you guys off!LOL!