Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

+1 not sure why but they refuse to acknowledge this?

Silly pirates......im pretty sure that i have said he makes us that much better. Out of the teams we have played in the playoffs im not sure who could have beaten us if he wasnt on the team, thats all i was saying. He had 115 of the 500 yards friday so im not sure hampton would have beaten us, but it is all a non issue. He is on our team and we are glad to have him. Some of you are acting like its a one man show anx thats so far from the truth, yall should know. I think we had six or seven players score in week four against you guys. Do we need him to win sat? Absolutely we do.

I see alot of bashing of Trezevant on here for no apparent reason besides them having a chance to finally win a Gold Ball. This Trezevant team HAS NOT ran from Alcoa in previous years as stated by several people on several post. To be honest 98% of the people involved in making decisions on what classification to play in has even heard of Alcoa. I promise you that there were no discussions of Alcoa when the choice was made to move down to 2A. Trezevant's enrollment has plummeted with the options of perceived better schools in the community. My children at one point in time were zoned to Trezevant and I transferred them to Kipp Academy, even though I graduated from Trezevant. The dynamics of our school system is the reason for declining enrollment in football. Now back to football, this team is the first team that actually has a chance to bring the gold ball home. Have you heard of the saying in sports of "just being happy to be there" that was the feeling the last two times we traveled to Cookeville. We were still a 2A team playing in 4A. The boys were beaten by a better team in Greenville and we know what shame ensued afterwards. We were totally outmatched and outclassed on and off the field. Last year still with 2A enrollment and an entirely different team and mindset these boys navigated their way through a tough 4A classification and made it back to the Championship. Now this team was not outmatched nor outclassed on or off the field but yet they had way to many miscues and they lost to a great team, close. This year we are playing in 2A with 2A enrollment and we Are Not just happy to be here this time we are actually coming to bring one home. There is know disrespect to no other teams because everyone still playing now has to be a good team. TCA played their hearts out and gave 100% but so did Trezevant. I know Goldsmith was hurt and he probably could have helped sustain a couple of drives. We know how it feels to have injuries I've never seen it stated on here that when Trezevant played Greenville they didnt have their top back for that game nor have I seen it mentioned that last year Richardson was not Trezevant's best back. It was Jamal Jones who got injured against Crockett County in the semis and was not at 100% in Cookeville creating the coming out party of Richardson to the state. I want to see a good game on Saturday and I want Trezevant to win!!!!

Nobody has refused to acknowledge it. Walt is an amazing athlete and brings a totally different dimension to our offense. Nobody is knocking him.

Hampton's 3 headed monster was extremely hard to stop on O and was hard to score on when playing D...Cut one of those heads off and, well, you saw Friday what can happen to small schools when that happens.

Watched a Lil film on #4 at QB, but #1 makes MC roll IMO

Hampton's 3 headed monster was extremely hard to stop on O and was hard to score on when playing D...Cut one of those heads off and, well, you saw Friday what can happen to small schools when that happens.

Watched a Lil film on #4 at QB, but #1 makes MC roll IMO

They are the same qb. He had to change #s when he came back from injury. #12 is the other qb