1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Tell me how bad we get beat!

Very bad...sorry orange and black but NCS is the most complete 1A team I've seen...

Mercy rule for sure...the thing that makes them so good is their defensive front is so fast and powerful. They can throw and run. Defense is lights out. Good luck though. It's an accomplishment to make it. Enjoy

Congrats to Greenback. Orngnblk knows I said in preseason Greenback and C.A. were the teams to beat in 1A. Love seeing small, rural schools make it to the big show. NCS is a monster. This will be similar to the UC and Coalfield game last season. This will be a mercy rule win. NCS scores 40 plus. I hate it because I'm partial to the Orange and black. Enjoy the week and take it all in. Don't worry about the game next week. Just enjoy this moment.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Yeah don't want to insult you guys because your young men worked their butts off to earn a shot at the state title and succeeded. Make no mistake you are playing a very talented team with uncharacteristic depth for a 1A team and this will be an uphill climb.....

But hey you guys have the opportunity to prove everybody wrong so make the most of it.....