1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

"WE" as in NCS do WORK. Not anywhere did I say "WE" as in all privates. Most privates dont work either!!!! I see it on the field!! NCS didnt work before Brothers came either. The ones who dont (and there are some) will never see the field. I am not a private school fan or a public school fan. I am an NCS fan. As usual, you are a pompoused butt poster who fails to admit when he is wrong. Great, assure me I wont win this silly arguement. You spout your BS long and loud enough and then you have all the other dumb butts thinking you're right. There are intelligent people who can read my post and see your dumbassedness.

Cursing now I see? You won't last long here. You have issues.

Congratulations to your son for a great season, only 2 teams get to play 15 games. That being said I sure hope we don't end up sitting next to each other Friday, you seem like your horse has some really long legs and carry a whole bag full of arrogance around with you.

Crow, take it easy. I don't want to see you lose your temper with this guy.

"WE" as in NCS do WORK. Not anywhere did I say "WE" as in all privates. Most privates dont work either!!!! I see it on the field!! NCS didnt work before Brothers came either. The ones who dont (and there are some) will never see the field. I am not a private school fan or a public school fan. I am an NCS fan. As usual, you are a pompoused butt poster who fails to admit when he is wrong. Great, assure me I wont win this silly arguement. You spout your BS long and loud enough and then you have all the other dumb butts thinking you're right. There are intelligent people who can read my post and see your dumbassedness.

I agree with you on the part that those who are willing to work give themselves a better chance to get on the field early. Wayne Co has a young group of boys that started working out towards the end of middle school and havnt let up. They work out at least five days a week with nobody pushing them, they push each other and have seen big results. They didn't come up with it by theirselves though but by watching the older boys here do it. WC has a big of a work ethic as any team out there and it pays off. Your team is only going to be as good as they're willing to work and you can't make them, they gotta want it, all we can do as parents is support them.

Crow, take it easy. I don't want to see you lose your temper with this guy.

Oh I'm good Bass but thanks. I'm just telling him like I see it. He's sitting on a high horse and about as arrogant as they come. On here we're fine but I truly hope this cat is on the other side of the field from me, gfd and OnB Friday.

Oh I'm good Bass but thanks. I'm just telling him like I see it. He's sitting on a high horse and about as arrogant as they come. On here we're fine but I truly hope this cat is on the other side of the field from me, gfd and OnB Friday.

I will be on the fence,if I see that cat he will be on then other side for sure!It won't be the first time either!😯

We wouldn't leave our kid flapping in the wind like that. He would get tutoring, miss practice to do homework, heck something before it ever got to that point.You're not going to get a fake grade here. You are going to earn what you get and you are going to graduate knowing how to study like it or not. And we have enough people involved with the school that care about all our kids enough to pitch in when needed. That's the difference btw us and Ensworth. But as to why star athletes would want to play for Coach Brothers... really??

You arent comparing your academics to Ensworth are you? They dont have a different level of curriculum for students which is unlike BA and others. You take what everyone does. Thats why so many kids leave there. They are not in a position yet to handle the rigorous academics. As far as tutoring goes you do realize they have a coach who's sole job during the day is to assist the athletes with academic help? Right?

A coach can do speed drills set up a lifting program practice every minute the TSSAA allows. But he can't coach size and natural ability (but some can dang sure recruit it) if there's that much d1 and d2 talent on a 1 or 2a team something seems suspicious to me. Like someone else said Maryville and alcoa doesn't have that much combined.