1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

For those that haven't seen ncs in person this team is unreal for 1a. Try to imagine stopping bituli and McGraw in the backfield play after play. The coach hasn't run them to death like I would have but I'll give the coach the benefit of the doubt since they are right where they want to be. McGraw and bituli should be fresh for championship. He sure hasn't used them that much in the regular season

I know what everyone is saying about working 12 and 35 to death. I've watched 22 for four years now. He's pretty dang good too. We have what's called a stable full. Wait til you see the underclassmen next year.

• Upvote 1

We got put out second round. Just curious what you thought the GB and CA score was gonna be. I agree NCS is the favorite, then again so was CA.

This thread will be just like Coalfield and UC last year. I think the game will be the same. GB may hang around for a little while but NCS will pull away. Next year is GBs year.

I have no idea about greenback but what I do know they will have to be loaded to beat NC ! BIG, FAST & PHYSICAL will have to be matched to beat the Eagles,, looks like brothers finally realized that if u put the ball in McGraw & bituli's hands you increase ur chances by a huge difference ! McGraw could start for anybody in the state regardless of classification ( yes any classification ) kid has got elite moves and speed, I was told tonight he has been offered by the vols but leaning toward the cardinals at Louisville, soph NG lawless already has several SEC offers,,, these 3 over shadow the others on the team to which I think the big Left OT for NC can play OVC league,,,folks this is a loaded 1A team that will take a really good team to beat em, I jus don't see it happening,,, I will be rooting for the public greenback to take em down next week but It will take several miracles for it to happen,,, crazy at the talent and speed on the NC team !