Humboldt Vikings 2015-16 Season

JungleJim125

Humboldt will be very young this year but with alot of talent. I am being inform by a buddy that knows what he is talking about. Thanks EG. THe Vikings have size and a good bench. If the Vikings progress during the season come tourament time should be a tough out. The Vikes are playing in the Christmas Tourament in Huntingdon this year. Dont get to far ahead of myself GM. With coaching staff the Vikings have Coach Abernathy is the real deal. Making no prediction. We all know that 14 A is a tough District i expect the same this season. Coach Abernathy impressed me last season win 21 wins and losing alot of starters. Looking forward to another good year from all the teams from 14A.

Humboldt will be very young this year but with alot of talent. I am being inform by a buddy that knows what he is talking about. Thanks EG. THe Vikings have size and a good bench. If the Vikings progress during the season come tourament time should be a tough out. The Vikes are playing in the Christmas Tourament in Huntingdon this year. Dont get to far ahead of myself GM. With coaching staff the Vikings have Coach Abernathy is the real deal. Making no prediction. We all know that 14 A is a tough District i expect the same this season. Coach Abernathy impressed me last season win 21 wins and losing alot of starters. Looking forward to another good year from all the teams from 14A.