Downey

Ortega

Patterson

Pendleton

Shumake

Sharp

Shoemake

Smith

Sure Im missing some of the linemen from that list if anybody would like to add them in

Not sure off the top of my head but I think the senior lineman were Shumake, Downey and Mullins. I think the rest were underclassmen.

I think we have some good candidates for QB and whoever wins the job has to be able to not only throw (appears Dieckhause has a solid arm) but to manage the offense and execute the flawless play fakes and misdirection this offense calls for. It would also be great to have someone sharp enough and athletic enough to run the option and add a dimension to this offense that has been missing. We may not have that type of guy in line for QB this year but I feel good about the guys we have and their skill sets. That being said, the question I have is; Who can replace Noel and bring that explosiveness not only the offense but also to special teams? Noel was incredible at making the play "down the field" in my opinion he was one of the best Rhea has ever had at adjusting to and catching the deep ball. Can't say enough about this kid and his improvement over the last couple of years. His downfield blocking and ability as a returner will be missed as well.

So the WR position will be open but who can fill it?