Private vs Publics in Football Finals

footballfan24

I'll bring it up...For ANYONE to say the playing field is equal take a look at this...

A Championship - Greenback(Public) vs NCS(Private) - 54 Public Schools and 7 Private in Classification

AAA Championship - Alcoa(Public) vs CPA(Private) - 51 Public Schools and 5 Private in Classification

AAAA Championship - Pearl Cohn(Public) vs Knox Catholic(Private) - 51 Public Schools and 2 Private in Classification

I may be off a couple, but I think it is pretty accurate.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we really starting another thread for people to cry about this. The playing field is level. They have to put in the work just like the publics. If ya want to beat them work harder. Don't waste time crying about it.

Exactly what i was thinking! Someone call the wambulance for Football24!

Do the math...156 Public Schools in those 3 classifications and 3 made it, 14 Private Schools in those 3 classifications and 3 made it. You can call it crying or whatever you want. You can't tell me the players and coaches in all 156 Public Schools get outworked by those 14 Private Schools. If it's no big deal, why don't you go play in D2? Don't say because they offer scholarship and we don't...all you have to do is OUTWORK them!!!

Do the math...156 Public Schools in those 3 classifications and 3 made it, 14 Private Schools in those 3 classifications and 3 made it. You can call it crying or whatever you want. You can't tell me the players and coaches in all 156 Public Schools get outworked by those 14 Private Schools. If it's no big deal, why don't you go play in D2? Don't say because they offer scholarship and we don't...all you have to do is OUTWORK them!!!

Everyone you replied too arent private schools they chear for. You have a Milan, Alcoa, and Greeneville fan. I guess these school dont want a handout and put in work. Catholic hasnt made it out of Region 1 till this year and they deserved it!

Well my team don't play in Div 2 because we are a public school. I guess you would have known that if you would have taken the time to look at my signature instead of jumping to conclusions.

I played at Milan and support them now long after my playing days are done. We have a great record against privates. When we got beat last week the boys were back at work on Monday getting bigger,faster and stronger for next year. We will always be successful because this is the attitude in Milan. We don't cry.... just put in more work.

What's your team my I ask?

I'll bring it up...For ANYONE to say the playing field is equal take a look at this...

A Championship - Greenback(Public) vs NCS(Private) - 54 Public Schools and 7 Private in Classification

AAA Championship - Alcoa(Public) vs CPA(Private) - 51 Public Schools and 5 Private in Classification

AAAA Championship - Pearl Cohn(Public) vs Knox Catholic(Private) - 51 Public Schools and 2 Private in Classification

I may be off a couple, but I think it is pretty accurate.

I am familiar with open zoned and private schools, but what advantage does a Magnet school have over a true public school? Since Pearl is a Magnet school. Just curious.