2016 Region 4-5A

WHY I PICK CLEVELAND 1ST..RETURNING MOST OF THE TEAM BIG QB WITH POTENTIAL..GOOD CHAMPOINSHIP COACHING...STILL YOUNG IN THAT NEW OFFENSE THOUGH...WILL WIN ENOUGH GAMES TO COMPETE FOR THE TITLE BY WAY OF A TIEBREAKER..

OOLTEWAH...WE WILL BE BETTER ON OFFENSE WITH A QB THAT CAN THROW AND RUN..AND AS LONG AS MY BUDDY DOUG IS THE DEFENSIVE COACH DEM OWLS DEFENSE WILL BE RAW EVENTUALLY..

WALKER VALLEY'S YOUNG QB WILL BE LETHAL WITH HIS ARM AND HIS LEGS...THEY SCORED MORE POINTS ON DEM OWLS THAN ANYBODY....JUST GET THAT DEFENSE TOGETHER AND THEY WILL HAVE A SHOT AT THE TITLE..

RHEA...IMO THE TEAM TO WIN IT ALL HAS COME AND GONE(2014).. NEED MORE SPEED AND SIZE AND A LEGIT PASSING GAME THAT IS NOT FORCED BECAUSE OF 3RD N LONG....A SECONDARY THAT CAN DEFEND THE PASS....THE RUN GAME WILL ALWAYS BE POTENT....GOOD CHAMPIONSHIP COACH THAT WILL MAKE SOME CHANGES...I HEAR HIS SON  WILL BE A GOOD QB...LOSING A GOOD WIDEOUT AND LB...THIS IS ONE TEAM THAT LOVES TO BRAGG ABOUT THEIR STATS IN A LOSS...LOL

SODDY HAD A POTENT OFFENSE.. WITH A COUPLE OF THEIR PLAYMAKERS GRADUATING...WILL THEY HAVE ENOUGH WEAPONS FOR COOKE TO MAKE PLAYS??..WE WILL SEE..

MCMINN....BESIDES THAT STUD RB THAT GAINED 100 YDS ON ERR TEAM EXCEPT DEM OWLS (17 CARRIES FOR 15 YDS.) THEY WILL HAVE TO FIND MORE PLAYMAKERS TO COMPETE IN THIS REGION....

WHITE COUNTY....STUDS IN BASKETBALL.. BUT MIA IN #BIGBOYFOOTBALL..THE NEW COACH MAY CHANGE THAT..

PA is right the team that probably had the best shot was 2014, and next year won't be a total rebuild for Rhea but we lost some great leaders and playmakers. We will have some very good players coming up but we will be young next year. But having Stephenson, Edwards, Bice, and Davis coming back will help ease the transition. I do think we have a better passing QB in Braxton but who is he going to throw it to at WR will be the biggest question going into spring. Defensively that is where we are going to take our biggest hit. TP was a great leader and all around player. We got some big shoes to fill next year at many positions.

My way too early prediction

Cleveland

Ooltewah

Rhea

WV

Soddy

White

McMinn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pre Season injuries will dictate changes.

Way too early region picks:

RHEA

CLEVELAND

OOLTEWAH

WALKER VALLEY

SODDY DAISY

MCMINN COUNTY

WHITE COUNTY

Throw a blanket over this region... Anyone could win it.

I believe Rhea has the two non-region games again: Baylor and Cathedral