AAA top ten?

90warrior

• 1 month later...

my new updated AAA poll. we will see how close i am to the real one this week.

1. blackmon

2. station camp

3. oak ridge

4. memphis east

5. white co.

6. cane ridge

7. germantown

8. david crockett

9. oakland

10. maryville

honorable mention- lebanon,independence, cleveland, cordova, alrlington.

my new updated AAA poll. we will see how close i am to the real one this week.

1. blackmon

2. station camp

3. oak ridge

4. memphis east

5. white co.

6. cane ridge

7. germantown

8. david crockett

9. oakland

10. maryville

honorable mention- lebanon,independence, cleveland, cordova, alrlington.

Memphis East should be a unanimous #1. Only 2 losses have been to 2 top out of state teams that are nationally ranked (I know Prolific Prep Academy is). We are too high. Germantown should be ahead of us. Sorry, but no way y'all are higher ranked than Germantown, or Crockett. Both have played much stellar competition. Crockett just placed 4th in a high profile tournament and beat us. The rest is debatable, Cordova and Arlington need to be on there just because of the competition they both play. Y'all going by strength of schedule do not need to be on there, let alone top 5. Not saying y'all aren't good, but frankly you haven't played anybody. Just keepin' it real.

you know sweetscience i value your opinion. you make some good points. imo i can't put a team with losses ahead of an undefeated team. just me. don't mean they are necessarily better. imo i think oak ridge is deserving where i have them. you are right. many would say that we haven't played much of anybody. can't argue with that. but we are better than you think. just saying.

you know sweetscience i value your opinion. you make some good points. imo i can't put a team with losses ahead of an undefeated team. just me. don't mean they are necessarily better. imo i think oak ridge is deserving where i have them. you are right. many would say that we haven't played much of anybody. can't argue with that. but we are better than you think. just saying.

Who you play has a lot to do with things, 90. It has everything to do with it. Like I said not saying y'all aren't good I'm sure you are, but Germantown plays extremely tougher teams. It's not even close man. That's like putting a Mountain West football team higher ranked over a team from the SEC in football. The Mountain West team may be undefeated and the SEC school have 1 loss, but look at who they both play? C'mon man.

trust me i wish we did have oak ridge on our schedule and some other teams. but it's out of my control. we play who we play. we haven't got any respect so far and i wouldn't expect any from you or anybody else. i kinda hope we just keep chugging along and keep winning and getting better.

Yeah that's up to your head coach to schedule tougher teams. Trust me, getting a few losses to top notch competition can only help in the long run!

and by the way i have the upmost respect for oak ridge. watched them play last year at state and really enjoyed it. i knew they wer gonna be loaded this year. i hope we both make it back and yaul and memphis east are in opposite brackets than us lol.

Thank you, and I respect WC. They have a great tradition. Both of us do. Not many teams can claim they have gone to state 20+ times in their history and we both can. And I feel you on that.