3) DRESDEN

4) PEABODY (Trenton)

5) HUNTINGDON

6) WAYNE COUNTY (Waynesboro)

7) GREENBACK

8) G.W. CARVER (Memphis)

9) COLUMBIA ACADEMY

10) KIPP COLLEGIATE (Memphis)

See and I don't disagree with where we are its probably right.But we playing in the Championship and they aren't!

Wayne co had a deeper run in the playoffs, played a closer game to ncs and beat Huntingdon heads up but the computer still has Huntingdon ahead. You were wrong. The system didn't work itself out in the end

wc and ncs beat a wounded Huntingdon team.And it took wc all 48 minutes to do it.and Huntingdon played tougher non region schedule. Edited by horse

See and I don't disagree with where we are its probably right.But we playing in the Championship and they aren't!

I dont think 2-7 are correct at all!!! I think Green back is in top 4 and Wayne Co is #2! With TP=3 and GB=4! JMO!!! lol

Wayne co had a deeper run in the playoffs, played a closer game to ncs and beat Huntingdon heads up but the computer still has Huntingdon ahead. You were wrong. The system didn't work itself out in the end

yall just gotta wait and see it will work itself out towards the end of the season.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................still waiting.............SMH!!!!!!!!!!!............ :unsure:

Edited by wboro33

wc and ncs beat a wounded Huntingdon team.And it took wc all 48 minutes to do it.and Huntingdon played tougher non region schedule.

Horse I kinda like you, but it honestly wouldn't have mattered. Your Mustangs having 2 good players back wouldn't have made a difference against the NCS defense, and if they did, it still wouldn't have matched the points that the NCS offense put up on y'all. WC is the 2nd best team in 1A

Horse I kinda like you, but it honestly wouldn't have mattered. Your Mustangs having 2 good players back wouldn't have made a difference against the NCS defense, and if they did, it still wouldn't have matched the points that the NCS offense put up on y'all. WC is the 2nd best team in 1A

Huntingdon may not have won.But it would have been a lot closer.If ncs had lost 12 & 35 to injury this season their not playing for championship.wc loses 5 & 4 they don't make it to the third rd. I'm just saying Huntingdons whole team changed when 11 & 44 went down.They were Huntingdons best off.players.44 was our best def.player.They were the leaders of this team.And nobody ever fill that role.But this a violent sport and injuries can turn a good team into bad team quick.

Huntingdon may not have won.But it would have been a lot closer.If ncs had lost 12 & 35 to injury this season their not playing for championship.wc loses 5 & 4 they don't make it to the third rd. I'm just saying Huntingdons whole team changed when 11 & 44 went down.They were Huntingdons best off.players.44 was our best def.player.They were the leaders of this team.And nobody ever fill that role.But this a violent sport and injuries can turn a good team into bad team quick.

I can assure you that whoever you lost are not as valuable as Mareio and Daniel. And I can honestly say that we have depth that would've filled that hole nicely. Wait until next year when you see the elusiveness of #11 and the speed of #26... If you make it that far. Not saying that they'd fill the shoes of 12 and 35 necessary, but we definitely COULD'VE been in the Big Game with them in the backfield. I'm dead serious. We've also suffered throughout the year, believe it or not. In a preseason scrimmage against Pearl Cohn, our All-District MLB and starting fullback tore his ACL, and BOOM. We're out an extremely valuable asset. Not to mention the state's interception leader in 2014, team's star wide receiver, and one of the best punt/kick returners I've ever seen tragically lost in an automobile accident days before the season started. My point in all of this is that teams should be able to overcome adversity. Yours didn't.

I can assure you that whoever you lost are not as valuable as Mareio and Daniel. And I can honestly say that we have depth that would've filled that hole nicely. Wait until next year when you see the elusiveness of #11 and the speed of #26... If you make it that far. Not saying that they'd fill the shoes of 12 and 35 necessary, but we definitely COULD'VE been in the Big Game with them in the backfield. I'm dead serious. We've also suffered throughout the year, believe it or not. In a preseason scrimmage against Pearl Cohn, our All-District MLB and starting fullback tore his ACL, and BOOM. We're out an extremely valuable asset. Not to mention the state's interception leader in 2014, team's star wide receiver, and one of the best punt/kick returners I've ever seen tragically lost in an automobile accident days before the season started. My pint in all of this is that teams should be able to overcome adversity. Yours didn't.

i guess private can over come adversity but public 1a can't. Without 12 and 35 wc or Peabody playing ing for title. and i can assure the two players huntingdon lost were as valuable to their team as 12 & 35 were to theirs Edited by horse