TREZEVANT VS. WHO FOR THE 2A 2016 TITLE

UniversalHearthrob04

Boyd will be lucky to go 5-5 next year, they don't beat Tyner, SP,Brainerd

nor Marion either. Trezevant won't be there if Richardson gets recruited by a private school. Marion has some big holes to fill if they plan on going back Lots of variables that can't be answered yet.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd will be lucky to go 5-5 next year, they don't beat Tyner, SP,Brainerd

nor Marion either. Trezevant won't be there if Richardson gets recruited by a private school. Marion has some big holes to fill if they plan on going back Lots of variables that can't be answered yet.

It will have to be a private outside of Memphis. He cannot transfer to a private school within a 25 mile radius and be eligible to play next year per TSSAA rules. He would have to sit out a year. With him being a senior I don't see that happening. He will play at Trez next year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that is what everyone thought this year and Adamsville went out in the second round. So I guess they are going to be the giant slayers again. How about let's just see what Adamsville will bring to the table first. We know what Trezvant will bring. And believe me it is a lot. TCA found that out. Remember they were the ones who put out Aville

adamsville will beat trez in the semis, if trez makes it that far. you heard it here first

no way that happens. whens the last time there was a rematch of both teams. seems like you people would learn. trezevant will implode. they got there this year by playing a bunch of 3-7 teams. rode one player. if he goes down at all you're done.

That pretty true of most good 2A teams. There were 3 teams that I can think of without trying too hard that lost good players either in or before the playoffs. It likely changed who represented the east. And possibly changed the west.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

no way that happens. whens the last time there was a rematch of both teams. seems like you people would learn. trezevant will implode. they got there this year by playing a bunch of 3-7 teams. rode one player. if he goes down at all you're done.

Easy question.When was the last time there was a rematch of both teams,Hmmm.This year Maryville vs Ravenwood!☺