Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

LMBO, you boys probably will beat us again. Speaking about recruiting. I understand you have a good recruiting coordinator in place these days yourself. Hate that I will miss seeing the Warriors play this Friday, but duty calls.

Yep I've been told that person has been trying to get some of our best whether it be high school, middle schools, or elementary school to switch.

Yep I've been told that person has been trying to get some of our best whether it be high school, middle schools, or elementary school to switch.

PM, yous know them Jasperlites done taken Pittsburg folkes in marriage for centuries. Recon the only drawback might be is them younguns still got a powerful too much blood to be real effective making studs. Now this here mess of them recruiting them little SP fellers is proof theys still ain't studied them studding Manuals & videos enough! Coacht fellers knows OP ain't jest joking neither. Wi the Captain done got more transfers seeing the great opportunity to set sail on the next Pirate Ship. Figure some see a right smart amount of scenic voyages for several years. Edited by OLD PIRATE

LMBO, you boys probably will beat us again. Speaking about recruiting. I understand you have a good recruiting coordinator in place these days yourself. Hate that I will miss seeing the Warriors play this Friday, but duty calls.

If we have a recruiting coordinator he needs to be fired. On the other hand Coach Grider may be up for the Butch Jones award. Lol