Hampton 2016

uknoit2

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll ruffle some feathers here. When is a carter county team gonna really eat their wheaties and train? :) I saw the evidence of only a handful. Just sayin

You know my stance and I'll never be satisfied. But all in all this was good group. I also look for next years bunch to have some hosses. Most of our bigger kids were fairly young and I know several who gets it. People may think I'm crazy but next years team may be better than the one we just had. Only concern is Depth, Hope we are as fortunate to keep kids healthy.

You know my stance and I'll never be satisfied. But all in all this was good group. I also look for next years bunch to have some hosses. Most of our bigger kids were fairly young and I know several who gets it. People may think I'm crazy but next years team may be better than the one we just had. Only concern is Depth, Hope we are as fortunate to keep kids healthy.

We talk about it every year...Goals! Or the lack there of!

The majority worked hard in practice then went home....some worked hard in weight room....Few "pushed" themselves due to the fact that they had no goal(s) set to reach.

I bet some may have had different attitudes had they ended up like Chase Taylor! That boy would have killed to be playing this season!! I am excited to see what he produces next season

You fellas hear about all the turf fields that are going in the Knox County schools over the next 3 years?  Haslam/Pilot donating the money.  We'll know tomorrow evening who gets them in 2016.  There's a chance Austin-East might be even faster playing on turf next year.

I did read that!

In his position, I can't figure out how you do that in just one area of the state tho.

Pujo and I are starting our donation drive for our new field and facilities...Should have enough $$ by yr 2269

I did read that!

In his position, I can't figure out how you do that in just one area of the state tho.

Pujo and I are starting our donation drive for our new field and facilities...Should have enough $$ by yr 2269

Better work on the Strength of schedule😆!That turf will make em even faster.Better be wearing them ankle weights!

I did read that!

Don't even like the stuff but it does offer a few advantages.