Hampton 2016

uknoit2

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to the kids and the school. We've got some fine kids.

I was at the school board presentation tonight, guess LJ was at baseball...As I listened at the names of our athletes that were recognized, it struck me just how many high GPA'S were amongst em...and that's even sweeter to know.

Heck, this state championship thing in FBLA was by 3 football players...Against some of the biggest schools in the state...That should tell everyone something about our school and kids

I was at the school board presentation tonight, guess LJ was at baseball...As I listened at the names of our athletes that were recognized, it struck me just how many high GPA'S were amongst em...and that's even sweeter to know.

Heck, this state championship thing in FBLA was by 3 football players...Against some of the biggest schools in the state...That should tell everyone something about our school and kids

Been a special group for sure but it takes a united effort by alot of people. Parents ,teachers and coaches all need to be applauded. Its surely been a SPECIAL ride for us.

• 2 weeks later...

maybe a little trouble fellers at GP. Seems some students in back of driver Ed car tape altercation between lee and student. sent it to don dare channel 6, who contacted Jackie. Hammonds on 3 day leave. I know this is completely off subject, This is the last thing team 2016 needs.

Hope all goes well. Its the kids who always pay for the dumb junk.

GP had great weight meet 15 kids made 1000 pd club, started 1-4 last year. could again with PF coming off a 9-3 yr. game 1, GB game 2. Hampton game 4 and Oneida game 5 who edged us out 22-21. They will be ready :mrgreen:

Saw a kid from Happy Valley nearly get 1000 pds in 2 lifts yesterday. Thought Hampton did well in the comp as a team. My top 3 would be GP, Hampton and HV.