Trinity Christian 2016

burnalittle

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think BigEdMo and TCAIntense?  May be another slow start.  Maybe another Pony will drop out of the sky!

Lol how can you not forget Reitz? Me personally I don't think they have the same amount of playmakers as they had the last 2 seasons and that could be a big difference. Defense has got to improve dramatically, can't average to give up 27+ points, that's a touchdown a quarter. The only good thing about this, the competition has dropped. JC and Gibson County are both improving and A'ville will be another 10+ win team. Don't know about much about McKenzie or Halls. USJ lost Reid. Hawks, Bodiford, and Underwood, so the Bruins should decline a little. South Gibson will have the best running back duo in the area with Dysart and McAlister and St. George just won state.

Lol how can you not forget Reitz? Me personally I don't think they have the same amount of playmakers as they had the last 2 seasons and that could be a big difference. Defense has got to improve dramatically, can't average to give up 27+ points, that's a touchdown a quarter. The only good thing about this, the competition has dropped. JC and Gibson County are both improving and A'ville will be another 10+ win team. Don't know about much about McKenzie or Halls. USJ lost Reid. Hawks, Bodiford, and Underwood, so the Bruins should decline a little. South Gibson will have the best running back duo in the area with Dysart and McAlister and St. George just won state.

. Y'all are right. We will suck next year. Everyone was right this year we lost everyone the year before and we sucked this year. I think we will just shut football down and concentrate on tennis. We have one of the best boys tennis player in the state as a freshman so we may just go that direction.

. Y'all are right. We will suck next year. Everyone was right this year we lost everyone the year before and we sucked this year. I think we will just shut football down and concentrate on tennis. We have one of the best boys tennis player in the state as a freshman so we may just go that direction.

BigEdMo,

I thought we knew a lot about our program since we had sons involved. Mine is graduating but yours is still there. I just realized there is someone who obviously knows a whole lot more than you and I........tennesseevol. I guess attending all of those scrimmages, 7 on 7's, practices and team dinners doesn't qualify. Maybe we need to find out his secret and see if we can learn more about our program. He thinks because our depleted defense allowed state champion Trezevant to score 50 points we can't play defense. I guess he already knows we only have 32 players on average and it's hard to build a consistent defense with those numbers. I guess he knows all of the great players the last two years were skilled players and didn't have a lot of size. Maybe you and I can sit down with him and learn more about our program. Maybe he can teach us a few flute notes! In the courty where I came from we would say he doesn't know Jack........!!!

BigEdMo,

I thought we knew a lot about our program since we had sons involved. Mine is graduating but yours is still there. I just realized there is someone who obviously knows a whole lot more than you and I........tennesseevol. I guess attending all of those scrimmages, 7 on 7's, practices and team dinners doesn't qualify. Maybe we need to find out his secret and see if we can learn more about our program. He thinks because our depleted defense allowed state champion Trezevant to score 50 points we can't play defense. I guess he already knows we only have 32 players on average and it's hard to build a consistent defense with those numbers. I guess he knows all of the great players the last two years were skilled players and didn't have a lot of size. Maybe you and I can sit down with him and learn more about our program. Maybe he can teach us a few flute notes! In the courty where I came from we would say he doesn't know Jack........!!!

. Hahahaha. Intense 15 to love. I just learned that terminology from tennis. Since now we are only tough enough to play tennis. I sure wish we were like all of the other private schools with all of these advantages and just keep rolling on. Seems we are that rare breed private school. No advantages and no talent. Oh well see ya Intense on the purple tennis courts this spring.

. Hahahaha. Intense 15 to love. I just learned that terminology from tennis. Since now we are only tough enough to play tennis. I sure wish we were like all of the other private schools with all of these advantages and just keep rolling on. Seems we are that rare breed private school. No advantages and no talent. Oh well see ya Intense on the purple tennis courts this spring.

Since I will have more time on my hands I guess I need to buy me a racket and work on my swing. Maybe some of the TCA boys can teach me since they don't know how to play football.

• 1 month later...

Congratulations to Andrew Goldsmith for Region 7A Player of the Year award and congratulations to Chris Tucker for 7A Defensive Lineman of the Year. Goldsmith signed with Tennessee Tech and Tucker with Temple! Congratulations to Parker, Pagoaga, Moore, Harris and Thomas for also making All Region team. Great year boys! One to be remembered!

Congratulations to Andrew Goldsmith for Region 7A Player of the Year award and congratulations to Chris Tucker for 7A Defensive Lineman of the Year. Goldsmith signed with Tennessee Tech and Tucker with Temple! Congratulations to Parker, Pagoaga, Moore, Harris and Thomas for also making All Region team. Great year boys! One to be remembered!

Congrat's to all the TCA kids...seniors especially...been a terrific four year run for them! Also to the two young men who will receive a free education in return for doing something that they love. I thought Tucker did well in signing with Temple, but at the risk of throwing a damp towel on something great, I thought Tech hit a homerun in getting Goldsmith...should be a standout there. I'm also surprised that Parker and Pagoaga didn't sign someplace (no disrespect to the other all region selection's), lot's of talent there to have been overlooked.

Congrat's to all the TCA kids...seniors especially...been a terrific four year run for them! Also to the two young men who will receive a free education in return for doing something that they love. I thought Tucker did well in signing with Temple, but at the risk of throwing a damp towel on something great, I thought Tech hit a homerun in getting Goldsmith...should be a standout there. I'm also surprised that Parker and Pagoaga didn't sign someplace (no disrespect to the other all region selection's), lot's of talent there to have been overlooked.

Thanks Trader. It was definitely a amazing four year run and the four you mentioned were definitely elite athletes for 2A. Parker had some small school offers but had no interest in playing past high school. He has some opportunities in basketball and will most likely go that route. Pagoaga had some D2 opportunities but has chosen to go to Memphis and pursue academics. He says he might consider walking on at Memphis. I believe he could play there. I agree that Tenn Tech got a steal!