Offishull Mairvul 2016 Footbawl thread

STARSNBARS

Tha boyz frum 825 Lorrunce ort two winn a gaim orr 2 inn 2016....4 starturs baick on tha D-Line and Mr. Blackmon att MLB...He and Matt Young weal bee 4 yeer reeternin' starturs...Tha backfeeled weal bee loaded onlee losin' JHop....Tha O-Line shood bee biggur and eye wood knott bee sirprized to see a cupple orr 3 frashmans hep necks yeer wif a vurry tallentid klass..... :popcorneater:

Tha boyz frum 825 Lorrunce ort two winn a gaim orr 2 inn 2016....4 starturs baick on tha D-Line and Mr. Blackmon att MLB...He and Matt Young weal bee 4 yeer reeternin' starturs...Tha backfeeled weal bee loaded onlee losin' JHop....Tha O-Line shood bee biggur and eye wood knott bee sirprized to see a cupple orr 3 frashmans hep necks yeer wif a vurry tallentid klass..... :popcorneater:

Yep. Lots of returners. There were a lot of sophs that started this year and got some good experience. But plenty of opportunities for new guys with the open positions from the seniors who move on. I have heard a lot about that group of freshmen. I look forward to seeing some of them contribute. Who knows? There may even be a transfer or two move in for the fine education. :popcorneater:

Yep. Lots of returners. There were a lot of sophs that started this year and got some good experience. But plenty of opportunities for new guys with the open positions from the seniors who move on. I have heard a lot about that group of freshmen. I look forward to seeing some of them contribute. Who knows? There may even be a transfer or two move in for the fine education. :popcorneater:

Nothin like tha combo ov fine edgycashun and goodur garbige servuss...... :popcorneater:

I keep waiting for the Hall kid to break out.  Man ... when you see his size and his 40 speed ... he's a beast.  BTW ... my son was telling me he took some recycling down to the recycle bins a couple of weeks ago and saw TD there doing his recycling.  Why am I not surprised?  I bet he walks around and looks for elderly folks to help across the street in his free time.  What an incredible young man.  Butch Jones should be camped out in his yard!!!!

I keep waiting for the Hall kid to break out. Man ... when you see his size and his 40 speed ... he's a beast. BTW ... my son was telling me he took some recycling down to the recycle bins a couple of weeks ago and saw TD there doing his recycling. Why am I not surprised? I bet he walks around and looks for elderly folks to help across the street in his free time. What an incredible young man. Butch Jones should be camped out in his yard!!!!

The ACC seems more interested than the SEC at present time. But you are correct GM, the entire family is first class all the way.

Best wishes to The Rebels again next year Stars! I'm looking forward to watching a game in person and meeting all you wonderful Maryville folks! I'm going to see if I can make it to one regular season game and want to come on Black Friday next year as well! GO REBELS!!! :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:

Best wishes to The Rebels again next year Stars! I'm looking forward to watching a game in person and meeting all you wonderful Maryville folks! I'm going to see if I can make it to one regular season game and want to come on Black Friday next year as well! GO REBELS!!! :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:

Thainks agin warhawks......Maybee ewe cain git two a gaim wif us az our guest.... :popcorneater: