Offishull Mairvul 2016 Footbawl thread

STARSNBARS

I would say if a fan is bellyaching about a freshman or sophomore starting, then his little Johnny or Tommy must have got beat out by a freshman or sophomore. Anyone with half a brain knows GQ is a football mastermind. He sees the talent and knows where to plug it in.

Don't know if you are referring to my post or not,but it had nothing to do with a Freshman or Sophomore.It had to do with using the best talent at the position no matter what class they are in.

Don't know if you are referring to my post or not,but it had nothing to do with a Freshman or Sophomore.It had to do with using the best talent at the position no matter what class they are in.

That sophomore phrase was directed at me Vafans.  I had a nephew that played there two years ago that transferred to another school because his dad got a job in Kentucky at the state line 45 minutes from where they live in North Knoxville. I knew this was a heck of a possibility during the spring and I sent a coach at Bearden a  question across facebook in a private message asking about eligibility if that were to happen because everything wasn't in stone yet. Sure didn't want to ask that at Maryville and it not happen. Anyway this coach must of contacted the staff and as always one of the coaches that has a big mouth told someone that is on here that has their business in everyone else's business got wind of it. I won't mention names in this and hope it all rest from here on but I picked up some kind of sense of jealousy at a JV game when one player played that position and they went out of their way to carry on at the game when they were in and when my nephew went in and scored two Touchdown not a peep. Just like this idiot had something against a kid and I'm sure it has a lot to do with some of my post and on here and for some reason they hate it when the attention isn't swinging their way because their an attention hound. This person loves to make digs at me but won't do it in a direct way because I will put them in their place and it wouldn't be to funny so they recruited the help of another person that has problems with me also using various screen names chasing me all across coach=t trying to cause trouble all the time and for what reason I don't know. I sure pulled for their kids like you wouldn't believe but out of some kind of twisted jealousy those two  keep a storm brewing.  In a positive note to this story I want to let everyone know how much we are thankful for GQ going out of his way to write letters to the TSSAA last year helping my nephew get a year of eligibility because he fell short two miles as a bird flies or he would have had to set out a year. Also want to mention going right into fall practice he even let my nephew be apart of the team at Maryville right until the day he went over to the other school which to me stands very tall as a man and a great coach. Also time wasn't wasted here at Maryville for my nephew.  He learned from the best and took that with him to a smaller school where the others look up to him because of the road he traveled. The kid didn't want to leave Maryviile and his friends and went fighting but a year later he is having the time of his life and even college offers. I told him I would rather be the big fish in a small pond as a small fish in a big pond any old day. Hope this may clear things up Vafans and hope the two I mentioned keep a lower profile and worry about their own and quit bothering a kid that doesn't even know them.

That sophomore phrase was directed at me Vafans. I had a nephew that played there two years ago that transferred to another school because his dad got a job in Kentucky at the state line 45 minutes from where they live in North Knoxville. I knew this was a heck of a possibility during the spring and I sent a coach at Bearden a question across facebook in a private message asking about eligibility if that were to happen because everything wasn't in stone yet. Sure didn't want to ask that at Maryville and it not happen. Anyway this coach must of contacted the staff and as always one of the coaches that has a big mouth told someone that is on here that has their business in everyone else's business got wind of it. I won't mention names in this and hope it all rest from here on but I picked up some kind of sense of jealousy at a JV game when one player played that position and they went out of their way to carry on at the game when they were in and when my nephew went in and scored two Touchdown not a peep. Just like this idiot had something against a kid and I'm sure it has a lot to do with some of my post and on here and for some reason they hate it when the attention isn't swinging their way because their an attention hound. This person loves to make digs at me but won't do it in a direct way because I will put them in their place and it wouldn't be to funny so they recruited the help of another person that has problems with me also using various screen names chasing me all across coach=t trying to cause trouble all the time and for what reason I don't know. I sure pulled for their kids like you wouldn't believe but out of some kind of twisted jealousy those two keep a storm brewing. In a positive note to this story I want to let everyone know how much we are thankful for GQ going out of his way to write letters to the TSSAA last year helping my nephew get a year of eligibility because he fell short two miles as a bird flies or he would have had to set out a year. Also want to mention going right into fall practice he even let my nephew be apart of the team at Maryville right until the day he went over to the other school which to me stands very tall as a man and a great coach. Also time wasn't wasted here at Maryville for my nephew. He learned from the best and took that with him to a smaller school where the others look up to him because of the road he traveled. The kid didn't want to leave Maryviile and his friends and went fighting but a year later he is having the time of his life and even college offers. I told him I would rather be the big fish in a small pond as a small fish in a big pond any old day. Hope this may clear things up Vafans and hope the two I mentioned keep a lower profile and worry about their own and quit bothering a kid that doesn't even know them.

Wow barn I thought we were the only ones with insider issues!Taking out the trash huh!