Henry County 2016

MSURacer

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't Harrison coach the secondary as well as DC?

Sorry I missed this. Yes he does. 

And just to clarify (I should have done so earlier), my comment was not meant as a slight against anyone on the current staff, but merely a testament to the coaching acumen of Counce Sr; a master of defense, particularly in that area of the field as a former DB himself. 

Just wanted to say I think the future is pretty good for big red football. This year there is a freshman running back that could be special maybe two...a couple big guys on the line that will be sophomores. Anybody else know about some of the guys coming up?

I've heard the 9th grade QB which will be a sophomore next season is very good. I haven't seen him play but have heard very good things.

I've heard the 9th grade QB which will be a sophomore next season is very good. I haven't seen him play but have heard very good things.

I have seen the running back that will be a freshman this year and seen him play two years and he is big and fast and looked like a high school senior in middle school playing pop warner guys...he is impressive to me

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone  hearing anything about the winter workouts ? Hear we have at least one transfer, a fullback/linebacker type with some prior experience.Congratulations to former Patriots on their recent  appointments as head coach at Riverdale ( Will Kriesky ) and Centennial ( Matt Kriesky ). Good luck to both except to Matt when he faces our Pats!

GO BIG RED

Edited by olddevil