Henry County 2016

MSURacer

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody seen the 2016 schedule? Looks favorable for the big red

Curious. Is the Houston game home or away this year? I know Ridgeway traveled to Paris 2 years in a row in '13 and '14, but I never heard what the Houston deal was.

If it's a road game, that'll leave us with 6 on the road and 4 at home. Liberty, Gallatin, and Brentwood all on the road is tough. Centennial coming to Paris is really the only "break" I see on the schedule aside from the usual suspects. Not sure I'd necessarily call it favorable, but I think we will be fine.       

Houston is a home game and from what I know there is 5 home and 5 away. Liberty, Gallatin, West Creek, Brentwood, and Rossview is our away games. I feel greatabout playing all of our home games. Of course Liberty is a trough one along with Brentwood. Not concerned with West Creek, Rossview, or Gallatin. I know its a different year and we lost a lot on defense but we shut out those three teams last year. I have faith in our coaching staff and looks to me now like Henry County could be special just depends how the first few games go.

Houston is a home game and from what I know there is 5 home and 5 away. Liberty, Gallatin, West Creek, Brentwood, and Rossview is our away games. I feel greatabout playing all of our home games. Of course Liberty is a trough one along with Brentwood. Not concerned with West Creek, Rossview, or Gallatin. I know its a different year and we lost a lot on defense but we shut out those three teams last year. I have faith in our coaching staff and looks to me now like Henry County could be special just depends how the first few games go.

keep thinking that way......if you think last year was a typical Gallatin team....just keep thinking that!

Not saying Gallatin & Henry County at each other all the time, but, before last year, dont remember the last time HC beat GHS. But, glad to see that were an easy win on the road for ya.

Guys I didn't mean any disrespect I know for a fact yall will be better and it will be a tougher game no doubt. I just have a lot of confidence in Henry county. And u guys are confident in Gallatin. That's what makes football so great. Good luck to u guys this year and again sorry

Guys I didn't mean any disrespect I know for a fact yall will be better and it will be a tougher game no doubt. I just have a lot of confidence in Henry county. And u guys are confident in Gallatin. That's what makes football so great. Good luck to u guys this year and again sorry

I hope the series can be kept beyond this year. The Patriot faithful do it right in Paris. Great atmosphere for a game. I hope a ton of fans make it to Gallatin this year.

Same here I think its great competition for both schools. I know Gallatin has a lot of tradition looking forward to the trip over there. Do y'all have a big senior class this year? And do y'all still have that really good RB?

Yes on both accounts. They were young last year and this year they have several veterans returning including some 3 year starters. Ponchez Mason does return and has been featured in several preseason articles so far. He got better and better as the season wore on. If all holds true, this team will be much stronger, more experienced, and very fast.