Jo Byrns 2016

MOTO24

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump.

JB scrimmages Stewart Co. next Friday.  We'll see what we've got!  I'm told the rezoning brought in only one player for spring ball so that looks to be a non-factor.  We've got some question marks on the offensive and defensive line and QB position but we should be pretty solid everywhere else.

Bump.

JB scrimmages Stewart Co. next Friday. We'll see what we've got! I'm told the rezoning brought in only one player for spring ball so that looks to be a non-factor. We've got some question marks on the offensive and defensive line and QB position but we should be pretty solid everywhere else.

They'll be fine as always. Coach Adkins and his staff are top notch and the players always play a physical hard nosed style.

Bump.

JB scrimmages Stewart Co. next Friday. We'll see what we've got! I'm told the rezoning brought in only one player for spring ball so that looks to be a non-factor. We've got some question marks on the offensive and defensive line and QB position but we should be pretty solid everywhere else.

I'll be glad when y'all get all this worked out, it's tough not knowing what your going to be dealing with. I have much respect for yalls program and coaching staff and they will have the Devils ready for the first game. Hoping for a good ole WC vs JB matchup soon, been to long! Good luck this year!

Bump.

JB scrimmages Stewart Co. next Friday.  We'll see what we've got!  I'm told the rezoning brought in only one player for spring ball so that looks to be a non-factor.  We've got some question marks on the offensive and defensive line and QB position but we should be pretty solid everywhere else.

Earhart (not sure on spelling) is a tough rb and your d should be good. Have ya decided on the qb?

Earhart (not sure on spelling) is a tough rb and your d should be good. Have ya decided on the qb?

I suspect our QB will be Collin Richards (the brother of our QB last year).  We return our entire backfield from last year.  Last year was all of our backs first year starting so I'm expecting more out of them this year.  

I suspect our QB will be Collin Richards (the brother of our QB last year).  We return our entire backfield from last year.  Last year was all of our backs first year starting so I'm expecting more out of them this year.  

I would think that is your strength and I know you have a good pass catcher....and your d should be stout

If you kept score Jo Byrns scored twice and Stewart County scored once. Both teams got in some good work this evening. Good Luck to Jo Byrns this season!

Yep, I counted 2-0 JB with starters and 1 by SC at the end.  I thought both teams struggled a bit but it was only the first scrimmage.  JB had a new QB...the guy I thought would be the QB apparently decided not to play this year.  The new QB is Wyatt Green.  I thought he had a pretty good arm; probably the smallest QB we've had in quite some time.  I think he'll do fine; this team will rely on the 3 returning backs to get the job done.

For the most part, I thought JB picked up right where they left off last year.  I see a very similar team and outcome this year.  The next scrimmage is at home against Watertown this Friday.