3. Huntland 13-2 58
4. Mitchell (3) 12-4 55
5. Union City 12-4 46
6. Clarkrange 13-3 39
7. Meigs County 12-3 30
8. Middleton 9-3 18
9. North Greene 14-4 15
9. Jackson County 9-4 15
Others receiving 12 or more points: Columbia Academy (14).

Must be based on won/ loss records. I saw some tape on Halls and Middleton this weekend. If Clay County is better they have an amazing team

CLASS A

School Record Pts Prv.

1. Clay County (5) 16-0 83

2. Halls (1) 14-0 80

3. Huntland 13-2 58

4. Mitchell (3) 12-4 55

5. Union City 12-4 46

6. Clarkrange 13-3 39

7. Meigs County 12-3 30

8. Middleton 9-3 18

9. North Greene 14-4 15

9. Jackson County 9-4 15

Others receiving 12 or more points: Columbia Academy (14).

Must be based on won/ loss records. I saw some tape on Halls and Middleton this weekend. If Clay County is better they have an amazing team

Galilee, I told you Middleton is the real deal. We will have a showdown with them at TCA in a couple of weeks. You ought to slide your retired self up to Jackson and watch the game!!

2000 plus people Sold out Ripley high school gymnasium Saturday night for a showdown between (AA) #4 Ripley and (A) #2 Halls. About 200 people was turned away cause the gym was filled to capacity... Its was a Sub-State atmosphere and by far one of the most exciting high school games I've ever seen. Baskets were traded the entire night between the two until Ripley pulled away in the 2nd quarter by 10 but Halls kept their composure and brought it within 2 at the half with Ripley leading 44-42. The game remained within 2-4 points until about 5 mins in the 4th when Halls began to pull away score ending was 106-98 with Halls coming out on top remaining undefeated at 16-0. Epic game. I think we finally got it together this year. I hope we can maintain the level of intensity and continue to play as a team. We do that it will be hard for any team in the state to beat us... But great effort by both teams...

Edited by MrOct1031

2000 plus people Sold out Ripley high school gymnasium Saturday night for a showdown between (AA) #4 Ripley and (A) #2 Halls. About 200 people was turned away cause the gym was filled to capacity... Its was a Sub-State atmosphere and by far one of the most exciting high school games I've ever seen. Baskets were traded the entire night between the two until Ripley pulled away in the 2nd quarter by 10 but Halls kept their composure and brought it within 2 at the half with Ripley leading 44-42. The game remained within 2-4 points until about 5 mins in the 4th when Halls began to pull away score ending was 106-98 with Halls coming out on top remaining undefeated at 16-0. Epic game. I think we finally got it together this year. I hope we can maintain the level of intensity and continue to play as a team. We do that it will be hard for any team in the state to beat us... But great effort by both teams...

It was an outstanding game! What an atmosphere! Halls is for real!!

CLASS A

School Record Pts Prv.1. Clay County (5) 16-0 832. Halls (1) 14-0 803. Huntland 13-2 584. Mitchell (3) 12-4 555. Union City 12-4 466. Clarkrange 13-3 397. Meigs County 12-3 308. Middleton 9-3 189. North Greene 14-4 159. Jackson County 9-4 15Others receiving 12 or more points: Columbia Academy (14).

Halls would beat Clay County by 10-15 IMO

Halls looks good. I wish they played a tougher schedule. Looking at the teams they have faced and I really do not see a dominant team.

Our schedule is as tough as any other single A team that isn't in Memphis. Adamsville, Gibson Co, Union City, Humbolt, Camden, Ripley, Liberty aren't just pushover teams. And early Nov. Martin Westview and Obion. All these teams are tough and Ripley is as tough as they come. Like Bullshark said, Halls is the real deal. Edited by MrOct1031

I agree Halls is for real and it is a decant schedule. The schedule UC played last year helped them during the state tournament. A tournament out of town is good preparation for the state. Playing games on consecutive days and staying in hotels along with scheduling meals are important. The small things at state are important.