Ravenwood's New HC

TheInsideScoop

I'm not sure how popular this job really is scoop. New coach will be following a tough act. Plus the area where your athletes come from is now going to nolensville with Hester. Plus centennial is open and will get their coach first. I do hear from the boards that the Forrest coach is looking and I would think Carson would be looking too.

Ravenwood is a powerhouse and will get a good coach no matter what. This team has been in 4 of the last 11 state titles games with 2 gold balls. The new coach in fact may not have to teach, our last coach did ISS all day. Woodland Middle beat Brentwood and Sunset Middle in 2015. The best talent in the area still feeds Ravenwood. This dynasty is not over, it is only beginning!

No doubt Ravenwood will get a good coach. From outside it looks very appealing. Three very successful years, good facilities, good community, good resources. Not sure what it looks like from the inside. Hester left to go to a new school with new facilities, new administration, new resources, and his athletes. What will truly be left at Ravenwood and what coaches are staying.