Cloudland Head Coach

Tab

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did they get rid of Brock Pittman? He did a good job with the number of students and coaches he had to work with.

Right or wrong the majority wanted it in a bad way. I do know the near future will pay for lack of a jv team for the part years.  He never got enough kids out. You have to develop kids or you eventually pay the price. The next coach has his work cut out for him.

I took it on the chin on social media today. My how people forget the nights those stands were packed and we actually got close enough to sniff a gold ball. Most ofthe pPittman supporters are women who don't really know how the game of football is construed. They don't see the bad decisions on the field and utilization of talent. Now we have people raving over finally getting the "monkey" off our back when we won the region. But they forget that the monkey plays in a different region now. We would have never even sniffed a silver ball as long as this guy was the coach. I find it amusing that he's as "surprised" as anyone when he was inquiring about a new job before the season started :)

Maybe I'm wrong, but I could have sworn these boards were lit up several years ago with Cloudland fans being happy with Coach Pittman being chosen for the job.

Started out like a gangbuster, then fizzled out. The last 3 seasons started strong and the team regressed resulting in embarrassing losses at home in the playoffs. He didn't have the team prepared when it mattered most.