Cloudland Head Coach

Tab

Question pujo,why did Mike decide to leave Hampton after the year he had?Beat GCA,AE and went to the Semi's.I know 2A has gotten a lot stoubter with AE and Tyner in the mix.Going back to 1A the region is easier but the playoff RD is just as tough.Just curious. You always have a good insight and of course carrying the same last name doesn't hurt.LOL.

Its really several things but the biggest thing is his youngest is at Cloudland.  Another thing is it open's up a Coaching shot for his son.  Its also saves about 40 minutes of driving each day and its the School he attended. Its gonna be harder to win at Cloudland for the time being but getting the kids out is the main thing. It has nothing to do with classification as this is our last year in this foolish system. Cloudland is 1a and always will be. Hampton could be  either  but either class will always have challenges.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its really several things but the biggest thing is his youngest is at Cloudland. Another thing is it open's up a Coaching shot for his son. Its also saves about 40 minutes of driving each day and its the School he attended. Its gonna be harder to win at Cloudland for the time being but getting the kids out is the main thing. It has nothing to do with classification as this is our last year in this foolish system. Cloudland is 1a and always will be. Hampton could be either but either class will always have challenges.

I see and not to mention another nephew to coach!Well maybe we can share a sideline in the next couple years!

Dangit pujo, What in the wide wide world of sports is going on up there? Cloudland sent em all home up there didnt they! 

How bout those CHIIIIEEEEEFS! first time they have won a playoff game since i was in highschool!

Biggest freakin game of chess you ever did see....Maybe a bit more like Rook, but we win either way

Dangit pujo, What in the wide wide world of sports is going on up there? Cloudland sent em all home up there didnt they! 

How bout those CHIIIIEEEEEFS! first time they have won a playoff game since i was in highschool!

Coaches coming and going is really common.Either they want something bigger and better or the people wants a better coach.As far as the Chiefs go, its been along time coming,they've had some pretty good teams that underachieved but this bunch has really come together,won't surprise me in the least if they Beat NE. Actually I think they will, that defense is tough and the offence don't lose games.

Coaches coming and going is really common.Either they want something bigger and better or the people wants a better coach.As far as the Chiefs go, its been along time coming,they've had some pretty good teams that underachieved but this bunch has really come together,won't surprise me in the least if they Beat NE. Actually I think they will, that defense is tough and the offence don't lose games.

Would like to see Berry and Peyton go at it!

Biggest freakin game of chess you ever did see....Maybe a bit more like Rook, but we win either way

Think Cloudland will be the winner but Hampton will be just fine. I'm much rather keep both but I understand Mikes reason for leaving.As far as I know nothing has happened except the firing anyway. Cloudland don't even have a position until someone leaves. Its nothing more that speculation and rumor until something really happens.