Dobyns Bennett Athletics

Good question.    The last 3 years the Blazers have gone 9-21, so not exactly a stellar run.  As to DB, I guess it's like my old Eastman friend says "Way down deep we are all DB fans"

That's too bad. I know there are lots of good people over there that have stood with them through the hard times and cheer for them no matter what. They're just not on here. They'll get it turned around.

No offense, but your old Eastman friend should have gotten out of those fumes sooner.

That's too bad. I know there are lots of good people over there that have stood with them through the hard times and cheer for them no matter what. They're just not on here. They'll get it turned around.

No offense, but your old Eastman friend should have gotten out of those fumes sooner.

Yep, imagine an Eastman guy pulling for DB :)

Boone is supposed to have a very stout O and D line this year, but somebody has to tote the pig, so we'll see how it goes.     And I suppose periodically toss the pig.     Man all this talk makes me think of a pig roast, I'm talking digging the pit and staying up all night, have not had that in a loooooong time..

FOLLOW UP TO COTY SENSABAUGH's FOOTBALL CAMP LASTWEEKEND

KINGSPORT – Coty Sensabaugh was watching on television when the NFL’s St. Louis Rams announced they were moving back to Los Angeles.

Little did Sensabaugh realize, he would be soon be headed west as well.

“My wife Dominique and I saw the news of the Rams’ move and I was like, ‘Man, I’d hate to be one of those guys, picking up and moving across the country,’†said Sensabaugh. “Then a couple of months later, I’m an L.A. Ram.â€

The Kingsport native and former Dobyns-Bennett Indian had been with the Tennessee Titans all for years of his NFL career after being drafted out of Clemson in the fourth round of the 2012 draft.

Sensabaugh played in 59 games for the Titans and notched 27 starts. In a full-time starting role for the first time in 2015, Sensabaugh notched his first career interception in Tennessee’s season-opening win in Tampa Bay. Sensabaugh’s pick-six came on the first career pass attempt by Buccaneer quarterback Jameis Winston. A second interception came five weeks later against the Miami Dolphins.

In March of this year, however, Sensabaugh found himself an unrestricted free agent. It was a buyer’s market for cornerbacks with a number of talented players weighing their options.

After five days and overtures from the Dolphins, Giants, Seahawks and Bears, Sensabaugh signed a three-year contract with the Rams. The deal is worth nearly $15 million with another $4 million in incentives.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL