Dobyns Bennett Athletics

Dobyns Bennett probably won't ever compete for state titles until they have a regime change, but my guess is they'll be a lot better this year. Let's face it, the district was tough from top to bottom last year. I wouldn't be in full meltdown mode yet if I was a DB fan.

Lol! You are STILL NOT in meltdown mode and you are a Billy Blount fan.. Not much stock in your opinions...😂

Dobyns Bennett probably won't ever compete for state titles until they have a regime change, but my guess is they'll be a lot better this year. Let's face it, the district was tough from top to bottom last year. I wouldn't be in full meltdown mode yet if I was a DB fan.

Thanks Captain Obvious. 

Very, very good find.   I knew every game was a playoff calibur team, but had no idea we were first.    I have said that in the old conference, the tribe would have been 7-3 or 8-2.  Folks who didn't travel, or watch every game just look at records.  Yes, the coaching adjustments could have been more dynamic, but considering the opponents,  not a bad performance.   Five or six plays on the season, and 4-7 becomes 7-4 pretty quickly.   Keep working and playing hard.  Better days ahead....

Better days should have already been here.This group of young 10th and 11th graders a couple of years ago was going to change the 10 years of playoff futility and compete with " most " any team in the state next year.A couple of players that come in along with what was coming up should have put thoughts of beating Maryville and the top teams next year.Beating average teams and having a winning record next year is a lot better,but it's a long ways from what should have been.

Very, very good find.   I knew every game was a playoff calibur team, but had no idea we were first.    I have said that in the old conference, the tribe would have been 7-3 or 8-2.  Folks who didn't travel, or watch every game just look at records.  Yes, the coaching adjustments could have been more dynamic, but considering the opponents,  not a bad performance.   Five or six plays on the season, and 4-7 becomes 7-4 pretty quickly.   Keep working and playing hard.  Better days ahead....

I bet you believe The Wizard of Oz was a true story.

You know, the Wiz of Oz actually contains some pretty good metaphors of what is going on in Kingsport these days...

Lots of metaphors for sure.Good or bad,depending on how you see it.Now I... I know we're not in Kansas ! " I'm melting ! "  I haven't got a brain... only straw. or "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain "412150978.jpg