Trousdale County 2016

Most of our starters back on both sides of the ball. All skill positions will be back. We will have a lot more depth this year and will have a lot of talent in the freshman class to step it up for their sophomore year. Defensive end will be back for his jr season after playing travel basketball all last season and sitting out football. Should be ncs and trousdale fighting it out for region and wouldn't be surprised if both are undefeated going into last game of the regular season when they meet

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure I know which one you are talking about. Having seen them play Tuesday he should play both for sure. Not much call for 6'3" power forwards.

That is him. All region as freshman in fb. He was being looked at by duke and a few more freshman year for football. He will be a beast this coming season and draw some colleges in next fall as a jr. If he'll play hard every down and not take plays off.

That is him. All region as freshman in fb. He was being looked at by duke and a few more freshman year for football. He will be a beast this coming season and draw some colleges in next fall as a jr. If he'll play hard every down and not take plays off.

I remember him as a freshman. Very coordinated for a big skill freshman. Only wish TC played Gallatin again.

The two game series between us may not happen again although I would welcome it. Sure draws a big turnout at the gate and renews a rivalry lost long ago. The coach had a big set to schedule gallatin being a 6a school but it did make for two competitive games. In honesty we would have to have a very good trousdale team to be competitive with you guys which we will definitely have for at least the next five years so I guess we'll have to see if the new coach wants to go down that road again