Trousdale County 2016

Trousdale County has an awesome history as the top 1A program possibly of all time, but they lost something major when they lost Coach Creasy.

No denying that fact. Something people may not know is that "The Coach Satterfield" has a son on the coaching staff and will bring the attitude needed to keep these kids on the right track. The biggest question I have is in 2017 when they reclassify will TC remain in the west and have a shot at playing south Pitt in the state championship or will we get moved back to the east where two of the best teams that year will have have to play each other to get to the championship. Only time will tell. Edited by Creekbankbuttspank

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No denying that fact. Something people may not know is that "The Coach Satterfield" has a son on the coaching staff and will bring the attitude needed to keep these kids on the right track. The biggest question I have is in 2017 when they reclassify will TC remain in the west and have a shot at playing south Pitt in the state championship or will we get moved back to the east where two of the best teams that year will have have to play each other to get to the championship. Only time will tell.

I hope you remain in the west, but I look for you to be back in the east. If they move back to 5 classes, I'm not sure where the cutoff will be for 1A/2A. One thing is for sure. With our numbers hovering around 240 it won't effect us any.

I hope you remain in the west, but I look for you to be back in the east. If they move back to 5 classes, I'm not sure where the cutoff will be for 1A/2A. One thing is for sure. With our numbers hovering around 240 it won't effect us any.

We could very well move to 2a, especially if they go to five classes. If we do then your neighbors Marion and Boyd may get a little nervous if we're in the east come playoff time. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

two toughest games of the year will be NCS and Upperman. I can see TC winning both, but also could see them losing both/ I don't know w whole lot about NCS but I know UHS has over 100 players out and return 7 on offense and 9 on defense.

Upperman will be tough but in the big picture that game means nothing playing a 3a or 4a team. (Not sure which they are). Ncs is circled on the calendar to see where we stand in the west. We have most of the starters back and that super freshman class is for real. Weight training + puberty = big time!

• 2 weeks later...

with the west being so strong once again this year( Wayne, Huntingdon, union city, Dresden, ncs) looks like trousdale will be flying under the radar. Basketball is over and kids are dropping like flies out of baseball to stay in the weight room for football. The folks in town are starting to talk about this years team and anticipating a better outcome at years end. We will be a lot better this year but only time will tell if it will be good enough to de-throne Ncs in our district and make some noise in the playoffs. I did shake the magic 8-ball and it told me "outcome looks good".