Trousdale County 2016

Good to know that Wes will be back in the state..but tough job

Wes Satterfield will do fine. Probably just another stepping stone to even bigger things 2-3 years down the road. Austin peay will be good for him. It will give all of trousdale a reason to chant "let's go peay" on saturdays Edited by Creekbankbuttspank

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the west being so strong once again this year( Wayne, Huntingdon, union city, Dresden, ncs) looks like trousdale will be flying under the radar. Basketball is over and kids are dropping like flies out of baseball to stay in the weight room for football. The folks in town are starting to talk about this years team and anticipating a better outcome at years end. We will be a lot better this year but only time will tell if it will be good enough to de-throne Ncs in our district and make some noise in the playoffs. I did shake the magic 8-ball and it told me "outcome looks good".

Man, kids are not dropping out of baseball like flies to stay in the weight room.  Those three decided what was best for them.  None of the three were heavily counted on this year in baseball.  Good Luck to all YJs this spring and next seasons.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey trousdale folks we have a new kid starting football today. He came from Haywood high school. He is either a freshman or sophomore to add to a stellar group we already have in those classes. He's a running back but we'll see where he ends up. Already have a stable of backs so may have to play another position. Looks like a corner or linebacker on defense. Good looking kid. Everyone welcome him and his family when you see them

Hey trousdale folks we have a new kid starting football today. He came from Haywood high school. He is either a freshman or sophomore to add to a stellar group we already have in those classes. He's a running back but we'll see where he ends up. Already have a stable of backs so may have to play another position. Looks like a corner or linebacker on defense. Good looking kid. Everyone welcome him and his family when you see them

Let me ask you a question. Did that Childress man say this mess was ok? He will be real mad at this Barker man if this boy is not legal. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Did that Childress man say this mess was ok? He will be real mad at this Barker man if this boy is not legal. You think im joking but im not.

dont know the whole story yet I had to look up Haywood county to see where it is. It's a big school that's a good distance from trousdale. They are living in trousdale county so it's legit. We sure are glad to have him. It will be different for him. Haywood has around 20-25 on their freshman team. We may have 40-45 players on our high school team

Where are all the oldie Trousdale posters? I miss talking to snowball and others on here. Trousdale should be very good for the next 4-5 years.

A well respected gentlemen passed away who got on this message board. When that happened several screen names went silent. I do not know for sure but very plausible.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember when Upperman was 1A getting hammered by most schools. Now look at them. They have grown over the last 7-8 years

We have came a long way since then. Football as been Upperman's least successful sport by a long shot. We have always had the athelets but they didn't play football.