Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

What does everybody think of the new prospective uniforms for this coming season? I like 'em. The ones we have had are dull IMO.

I know from experience the players were excited about the new grey uniforms that Maryville had last season. It was kept somewhat a secret. Will OR do a fundraiser or is the school playing for the new unis?

I know from experience the players were excited about the new grey uniforms that Maryville had last season. It was kept somewhat a secret. Will OR do a fundraiser or is the school playing for the new unis?

I'm sure some fans won't like the gray unis just like Papa Bounder but it's about the kids. I'll bet the kids are excited and if it's supposed to be a secret then it's out now, since the pictures are on here!!!

I'm sure some fans won't like the gray unis just like Papa Bounder but it's about the kids. I'll bet the kids are excited and if it's supposed to be a secret then it's out now, since the pictures are on here!!!

Maryville grey unis were a secret. Pretty well kept also. Some of the players didn't even know about them until they were handed out the day of the Jeff Co game. I doubt if ORs is a secret since the players are fundraising.

Maryville grey unis were a secret. Pretty well kept also. Some of the players didn't even know about them until they were handed out the day of the Jeff Co game. I doubt if ORs is a secret since the players are fundraising.

True. I'm with you RW.....I'm not sure what the new unis cost but they better sell a bunch of cookies!!!!