Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

I went to the sectional track meet in Johnson City yesterday and I have to tell you that you have something special in Graham. His 4x100 relay qualified for the state meet and he was good in that, but he was even better in the 200 meters, where he finished 5th. His time of 22.87 is unbelievable for a freshman and he was only .o5 from qualifying for the state individually. He looks faster to me now than he looked earlier in the season and much faster than last fall. OR really has something to look forward to in fall with him.

I went to the sectional track meet in Johnson City yesterday and I have to tell you that you have something special in Graham. His 4x100 relay qualified for the state meet and he was good in that, but he was even better in the 200 meters, where he finished 5th. His time of 22.87 is unbelievable for a freshman and he was only .o5 from qualifying for the state individually. He looks faster to me now than he looked earlier in the season and much faster than last fall. OR really has something to look forward to in fall with him.

just curious, how did the girls and Boys finish in the meet?

I didn't pay attention to the team scores. They must have scored pretty well because they had kids in a lot of events. I know they got a long jumper, a couple of distance runners and a distance relay and a sprint relay to the state meet. They had a good girl hurdler who made it to the state meet and some good girls field events too. I saw some of the basketball girls out there sprinting and jumping.

That's crazy fast for a freshman. Gonna be fun watching him run the ball for the next 3 years.