2016 12AA Predictions

Marshall1969

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as one of the toughest districts in the state it should be another fun year to watch. With a lot of big post season reprocoutions.

I know Spring hill didnt loose really anything 3 pitchers. 1 a starter and lefty reliever, and submarine reliever. Their biggest lost was their catcher, who was their number 4 hitter most the year. Defensively he will be replaced by a senior with a very similar pop time and blocking ability. But they will miss the bat. They also lost their right fielder in Harrison but his bat was really the only thing lost with him graduating. They started sometimes 7 sophmores who all return. And the biggest return is their ace Zing and they have now two juniors throwing well. So Spring Hill will have its usual deep and very tough bullpen. Defensively the entire infield is returning except the catching posistion. And the outfield only lost its right fielder.

What makes me so intrigued to see what spring hill does this year is their early exit of the post season last year. For the first time in 7 years they didnt make it out of district. and to add insult to injury CPA took it all. I think it makes a now varsity experienced group of players very hungry and pissed off. Spring Hill has been on top for so long maybe last year was the match to relight that programs fire. considering they have something to drive them even more than just their Skipper Lamm. Also i know this is far fetched but maybe that target is finally of spring hills back this year they are another challenger this year trying to get back to winning ways. The ones in which coach lamm has has made the normal over there and with a now experienced crew behind a D1 lefty and deep bullpen they are very poised to once again claim the title.

The one big question is their bats though. thats really the only question with so many returning players and a staff starting with the name king.

As for other teams. One thing is for sure this is going to be a very competitve year in district 12aa with CPA's big pitcher coming back i know for sure. I think they lost a few key guys but not sure. Lets see how they play with that target on their back. Cascade is another interesting team they made it to the big dance also last year but lost their big horse in Gardner and last year it seemed like there wasnt much of a pitching staff after him but they have proven they are a scrapy tough team to play any given night. As for marshall, paige, and giles im not very surr marshall always plays everyone tough ecspecially spring hill no matter whoes who that year its gonna be a game. Paige and Giles just seem to keep trying to improve it will be paiges coachs 2nd year i believe i dont expect much from them and giles lost Taylor Gilbert and their catcher both graduated and that was a big part of their team. With all this being said its been proven any team can beat eachother on any given night in 12aa ball. Making it one of the most fun and best districts in the state

• 3 weeks later...

Well as one of the toughest districts in the state it should be another fun year to watch. With a lot of big post season reprocoutions.

I know Spring hill didnt loose really anything 3 pitchers. 1 a starter and lefty reliever, and submarine reliever. Their biggest lost was their catcher, who was their number 4 hitter most the year. Defensively he will be replaced by a senior with a very similar pop time and blocking ability. But they will miss the bat. They also lost their right fielder in Harrison but his bat was really the only thing lost with him graduating. They started sometimes 7 sophmores who all return. And the biggest return is their ace Zing and they have now two juniors throwing well. So Spring Hill will have its usual deep and very tough bullpen. Defensively the entire infield is returning except the catching posistion. And the outfield only lost its right fielder.

What makes me so intrigued to see what spring hill does this year is their early exit of the post season last year. For the first time in 7 years they didnt make it out of district. and to add insult to injury CPA took it all. I think it makes a now varsity experienced group of players very hungry and pissed off. Spring Hill has been on top for so long maybe last year was the match to relight that programs fire. considering they have something to drive them even more than just their Skipper Lamm. Also i know this is far fetched but maybe that target is finally of spring hills back this year they are another challenger this year trying to get back to winning ways. The ones in which coach lamm has has made the normal over there and with a now experienced crew behind a D1 lefty and deep bullpen they are very poised to once again claim the title.

The one big question is their bats though. thats really the only question with so many returning players and a staff starting with the name king.

As for other teams. One thing is for sure this is going to be a very competitve year in district 12aa with CPA's big pitcher coming back i know for sure. I think they lost a few key guys but not sure. Lets see how they play with that target on their back. Cascade is another interesting team they made it to the big dance also last year but lost their big horse in Gardner and last year it seemed like there wasnt much of a pitching staff after him but they have proven they are a scrapy tough team to play any given night. As for marshall, paige, and giles im not very surr marshall always plays everyone tough ecspecially spring hill no matter whoes who that year its gonna be a game. Paige and Giles just seem to keep trying to improve it will be paiges coachs 2nd year i believe i dont expect much from them and giles lost Taylor Gilbert and their catcher both graduated and that was a big part of their team. With all this being said its been proven any team can beat eachother on any given night in 12aa ball. Making it one of the most fun and best districts in the state

Welcome to the T!