5A Region 5 Football ..... Gets Started

TGUN

It's not a dumpster fire, it's a Forest Fire! They lost their best Athlete to Lavergne, the upcoming starting QUARTERBACK is transferring, No discipline, The HC has to coach soccer plus only 1 paid assistant, and most of the talent has quit. The main problem with Fc is the Principal and AD, until they are removed the program will continue to plummet to the sewer.

+1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FC probably needs a fire to get rid of all the weeds both on the field and maybe remove some of the deadwood on the sidelines. The field at the new facility is awful. It's terrible The grass hasn't been cut and it appears to be pure lazyness of fc head coach. A new facility and it get ignored like it has. It's shameful!!

It's not a dumpster fire, it's a Forest Fire! They lost their best Athlete to Lavergne, the upcoming starting QUARTERBACK is transferring, No discipline, The HC has to coach soccer plus only 1 paid assistant, and most of the talent has quit. The main problem with Fc is the Principal and AD, until they are removed the program will continue to plummet to the sewer.

I agree that the main problem comes from the Principal and AD and I also agree they need to be replaced asap. What upcoming QB is transferring?

+1

It's an inferno!

FC probably needs a fire to get rid of all the weeds both on the field and maybe remove some of the deadwood on the sidelines. The field at the new facility is awful. It's terrible The grass hasn't been cut and it appears to be pure lazyness of fc head coach. A new facility and it get ignored like it has. It's shameful!!

The field is one way to tell how hard a coach is willing to work, or his staff.  Which from what I hear does not exist.  There are only three coaches left from what I hear.  Receivers coach, O-line coach, and Head Coach.  Guess Scott is gonna see if you can win without a defense at all.  Is he that difficult to work for that he has lost that many coaches?  It will be interesting to see if they even play football in FC after he is done.

I agree that the main problem comes from the Principal and AD and I also agree they need to be replaced asap. What upcoming QB is transferring?

The quarterback he is speaking of also played baseball and has a dad that works at FC.  Must really be bad if you don't want your kid playing where you work.  Still like the decision to change to this coach JE?

The field is one way to tell how hard a coach is willing to work, or his staff. Which from what I hear does not exist. There are only three coaches left from what I hear. Receivers coach, O-line coach, and Head Coach. Guess Scott is gonna see if you can win without a defense at all. Is he that difficult to work for that he has lost that many coaches? It will be interesting to see if they even play football in FC after he is done.

I understand that he conducts practice like he maintains the field. Poorly!!!

Hate to say it but enough with the coach, field, team bashing....of Franklin County....... 

If you have any idea of how the league will play out....then provide that information..... otherwise keep the negativity to yourself..... and no I do not have any skin in the game with Franklin County.....just cant stand the typical BS on this site when someone posts a logical subject....

Have a great day......

only coach mac could turn this around, this is his home and he would come back, his record proves what he can do. their is more talent out their now since the 90s and it is getting wasted by lazy people. we have hired every tom dick and harry and look where we are fighting for last place and playing 1a teams this spring.ask the people in moore co or marion if he can coach and bring excitment to there community.his record is proven and he would come back