1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

im liking WC for the region again this year, Huntingdon will prolly be strong. I don't think HC will be as productive, I hear they lost a lot of players, CA and Bruceton will most likely be decent again this year.

MY Picks are

Wayne County

Huntingdon

Clarksville Academy

Bruceton

Agreed. I think your top 4 are accurate. Wayne will be tough to beat with Rice being a senior. I'm sure Huntingdon will be right in the mix again. CA will better. From what I'm told, they have young and promising QB to build around. Bruceton and HC will compete for 4th in my opinion. HC did lose some seniors, but that staff will coach them up.

Agreed. I think your top 4 are accurate. Wayne will be tough to beat with Rice being a senior. I'm sure Huntingdon will be right in the mix again. CA will better. From what I'm told, they have young and promising QB to build around. Bruceton and HC will compete for 4th in my opinion. HC did lose some seniors, but that staff will coach them up.

That's good to here. I like when the smaller schools beat up on the bigger schools in the district. Id love to see my Tigers get up there and compete with Huntingdon. Bruceton hasn't won against them since 2004 or 2003 I cant remember exactly but its been too long either way

Is Collinwood returning a lot of kids? I think HC lost 15+ seniors, and I'm not sure about Bruceton. CA I think will be better. From what I was told, they were very young last year, and have a promising QB . I know Wayne Co and Huntingdon will be strong as usual.

Collinwood lost three seniors although they finished the year with only two.  Collinwood played only one senior lineman and they had one junior lineman who played part time to indicate how young they were...Trojan fans are expecting big things as these  young guys progress    It was a mostly sophomore team with several freshmen also playing a lot of minutes. They had three or four junior backs who will hopefully provide good leadership heading into their last year...it looks good, really good

If Houston Co lost 15 seniors that is tough, that is a ton for a 1a team to lose

If that is true they will struggle

Edited by TheMirrorThief

• 3 weeks later...