Best Overall in The State

steelerfan32

You people from Memphis always want to say you have the best player in the world yada yada yada.  The kid from BA is the best individual player in this state by far and its not even close.  I've seen East play and they have some outstanding kids on the team but none of them have the talent this kid does.  BA vs Memphis East would be a great game. These teams are evenly matched.  One recruits legally the other just has "open enrollment" i.e. is able to recruit without penalty from T$$AA .  Would definitely pay to watch this game though!  

BA 78

Mem East 67 

You people from Memphis always want to say you have the best player in the world yada yada yada. The kid from BA is the best individual player in this state by far and its not even close. I've seen East play and they have some outstanding kids on the team but none of them have the talent this kid does. BA vs Memphis East would be a great game. These teams are evenly matched. One recruits legally the other just has "open enrollment" i.e. is able to recruit without penalty from T$$AA . Would definitely pay to watch this game though!

BA 78

Mem East 67

good analysis! These teams actually played in the summer and BA won by 8 I believe.. Ik summer doesn't mean a lot but BA did win in the game at MUS gym

I knew your post had something negative to say about Memphis. I really think you to live here. Your posts tells us your hidden Memphis desires.

T$$AA allows the inner city kids and coaches in Memphis to do whatever they want for the most part. They cave in to the political racial card at every turn. Its never about academics only about winning a gold statue at whatever steps deemed necessary. Last years state champion won after playing a kid almost the entire year that had already played more than the bylaws allow. If this was a county school they would be banned from play. We had a player in this area get into a fight and the school got a 2 year ban from the state tournament. You tell me how equal that is!!! The coach knew the principal knew they all knew this kid was ineligible and they almost got away with it and in the end they did because T$$AA was scared to do the right thing which would have been to ban the school and it's coaches for at least 2 years. What ever happened to sending a message to those who cheat the system? I guarantee you there are some there now doing the same thing we just can't prove it. Denying this is like saying Lebron didn't have anything to do with the firing of his coach! Let me be clear that I am not saying anything negative about an individual athlete that plays the game. As a kid all they want to do is play the game and I get that but the adults down there (some not all) exploit these kids all in the name of winning. There are no doubt some fine fine coaches and some really good kids so don't misunderstand my post. T$$AA is to blame for allowing double standards thus opening up the gate for corruption.

Edited by UCSportsFan