Ooltewah football 2016

GOOSESDAD

Good luck to the Owls next year. I think the district will be close next year. Should be a lot of close games. Not sure what everybody has coming back but WV will have almost the entire offense minus the center coming back plus a few Jv skilled people. The I line should be deeper this year. As should the d line but they lost a key secondary player and a hard to replace D end in Ben Clark. MCMinn should be stronger on defense but will have to replace a few on offense. Rhea has to replace some but they are well coached and the players know the system. White Coffee counties. Anyone know anything? Cleveland should also be improved but I'm not sure about their depth. I do think in 2 years they will have a very good team. Soddy I don't know what they have coming back? Hope the refs play zero in any out come and Pray that all stay safe.

Edited by anotherback

• 2 weeks later...
Nothing in there that hasn't been said before. Still nothing proven to be linked to football. But since we are spreading propaganda, I found a nice video showcasing the 9 senior football players that put pen to paper on signing day. It won't let me post the link.

Best of luck to these young men as they continue their education and football careers.

Edited by RicoSuave88

With all that has gone on in regards to OHS and the only thing RicoSuave can say is that they have not proven anything linked to football. I guess after the Hamilton County BOE pays out millions to settle lawsuits maybe the culture will change. As long as the "hardship" train keeps rolling it doesn't appear that anyone is that concerned. As far as I am concerned the 2 coaches, the AD, principal, asst principal, and director of schools all need to go to jail. Sickening situation!

With all that has gone on in regards to OHS and the only thing RicoSuave can say is that they have not proven anything linked to football. I guess after the Hamilton County BOE pays out millions to settle lawsuits maybe the culture will change. As long as the "hardship" train keeps rolling it doesn't appear that anyone is that concerned. As far as I am concerned the 2 coaches, the AD, principal, asst principal, and director of schools all need to go to jail. Sickening situation!

I share my opinions on matters this far outside of football (and much more important) in person, with real names, and with people I trust enough to have a candid conversation with. Don't attempt to twist my words or guess my motives.

There's a basketball thread if you're truly committed to using a screen name and a sports message board to voice your concern.

Not a "basketball" problem, it's a culture that exists that affects every student at OHS past and present. Based on the places I am seeing this article posted today (other media outlets) you guys will probably will make the Today Show again. Maybe 20/20, 48 hours etc. But as long as it doesn't affect football then no worries, right?