Ooltewah football 2016

GOOSESDAD

Let's talk football people!!! Looking forward to beating Ooltewah again this season!

I'm with you! I wouldn't be so sure of that happening again. We will be young on defense, but those kids are HUNGRY. I think they'll play more tenacious and aggressive than last year, albeit not as talented overall.

Will the JV QB be the MAN this year? I've heard he has a canon but isn't nearly as mobile as the one y'all will be replacing.

I'm with you! I wouldn't be so sure of that happening again. We will be young on defense, but those kids are HUNGRY. I think they'll play more tenacious and aggressive than last year, albeit not as talented overall.

Will the JV QB be the MAN this year? I've heard he has a canon but isn't nearly as mobile as the one y'all will be replacing.

I have no clue about the QB situation right now. Last season's starter will be a senior next season, but he's gotten into some off the field trouble from what I understand. So I guess it's a wait and see type of thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Owls defense has to be rebuilt from top to bottom,but they will be decent I think?Offense who knows.,.o-line will be bigger than,they've had in a while,couple of good RBs returning 1 or 2 recvrs with playing time coming back,Who knows might win region again,might not,might surprise alot of people,honestly this year will be a "whats behind door #2 type of year!!" anyway cant wait for football season,period!!!

Owls defense has to be rebuilt from top to bottom,but they will be decent I think?Offense who knows.,.o-line will be bigger than,they've had in a while,couple of good RBs returning 1 or 2 recvrs with playing time coming back,Who knows might win region again,might not,might surprise alot of people,honestly this year will be a "whats behind door #2 type of year!!" anyway cant wait for football season,period!!!

Pretty accurate. From what I've heard about last year's JV and FR squad, the defense should be just fine overall. If the run game comes along, the Owls may be a lot better than anyone thinks. Personally, I love this region and am very excited to see the scrimmages in August.

Can't wait to beat you guys again!! Ready for August. Hope ooltewah is having a good spring.

Haha hopefully we won't lose our starting QB and mismanage our Timeouts before halftime again! In all seriousness, we seemed to have had a great spring and summer is off to a strong start despite the obvious losses on defense.

• 1 month later...

HOW'S ERRBODY DOING? AIN'T POSTED IN AWHILE BUT I'M STILL AN OWL FOR LIFE....YES WE LOST SOME STUDS ON DEFENSE, BUT MY BUDDY DOUG IS STILL THE DEFENSIVE GURU....THE CUPBOARD IS ALWAYS FULL...THE OFFENSE WILL HAVE MORE WEAPONS AND SIGNAL CALLING WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM...YOUTH MAY COME INTO PLAY EARLY BUT WE WILL BE READY WHEN IT MATTERS...MAN.. I SEE WHERE WE WILL PLAY RIVERDALE IN THE CLASSIC AT MTSU AND THAT SHOULD SHOW US SOMETHING ABOUT HOW GOOD DEM OWLS WILL BE...I KNOW THAT IT'S SOME D1 STUDS ON THE WARRIORS TEAM BUT I LIKE OUR CHANCES....LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW SEASON!

#LOP #GO OWLS!!