Mt Juliet 2016

BKisler

I heard it was rather dull...not much excitement. According to my source the teams did not care about having a well put together scrimmage to determine a winner, instead they just played a few one vs one series and mixed the twos in there, followed by red zone drills. They also apparently had a set amount of downs to get down the field, so if Siegel scored before their set downs were completed, they could score again... Very unofficial, and boring from what I heard. Once again we know nothing about what this team will do.

Typical spring scrimmage for MJ. They like the 10-12 play series were offense keeps ball even if they turn ball over or don't pick up a first down within 4 plays. Any idea who scrimmages are against this summer?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why in the world would a kid leave a county school and go to a metro school much less out east. Something seems fishy!!!!

Oh wow.. Kid leaves MJ to go to a school in East Nashvile? It could only be 1 of 3 schools. East Nashville, Stratford, or Maplewood.. Why on earth would he do that?

Oh wow.. Kid leaves MJ to go to a school in East Nashvile? It could only be 1 of 3 schools. East Nashville, Stratford, or Maplewood.. Why on earth would he do that?

Maybe his parents bought one of those million dollar homes in East Nasty. I would assume the kid is moving. I'm sure MJ doesn't base their offense around one kid so a kid leaving isn't a big deal. Did he play defense?